The DM Lab, The Digital Marketing Laboratory, is a small but perfectly formed design and digital marketing agency. A results-driven business whose reputation is based on our clients’ success. Clients are the heart and soul of this business we exist to serve them and without them we simply wouldn’t exist. It is this client-focused, driven approach, that sets us apart. We’re so confident in our ability to deliver results that we do not tie clients into any contracts. We’re flexible. We review a project’s progress regularly, working with each client’s changing needs and budget. We ensure we can deliver something achievable every step. As clients see a return on their investment, they increase their marketing budget with us and together we grow in tandem. Relationships blossom and word spreads. With new clients, we understand there is a reluctance, financially, to commit. To address this, we investigate how we can maximise this in the shortest timeframe possible, so we offer a unique package where we will only charge new clients the costs of the paid advertising over the course of 6-8 weeks and develop a campaign that will generate leads, sales and lay the foundations for ongoing marketing going forward. With these immediate wins, it builds trust and confidence that we actively deliver results.
What sets us apart?
The DM Lab has an active corporate social responsibility drive and a genuine passion to support the local community. As with our work, anything we are involved in, we want it to be the best – no matter how big or small the client is. Our passion extends even further, Director Chris is a trustee at a local art gallery who donate 100% of profits to charity and has most recently become a trustee at a new, local veteran support centre. We support everyone from all walks of life. Last year The DM Lab signed the Armed Forces Covenant and were awarded bronze in the Employer Recognition Scheme.
We’ve also grown the business by recruiting two apprentices. We opted to pursue this employment route as we were creating opportunities for local youngsters with a passion and drive to help push the business further.
We have a conscious eye on our carbon footprint and promote wellbeing in the workplace. A happy, healthy workplace is an efficient workplace. With the limitations this past year and a half has thrown up, we have compensated by taking part in virtual events to keep our mental and physical wellbeing in a good place.
The DM Lab at a Glance
Who Founded The DM Lab?
How many projects a year does The DM Lab deliver?
What is The DM Lab average cost per project?
What are The DM Lab company values?
Profile strength: Excellent
TOP! The DM Lab is one of those reputable companies that have a strong profile on TechBehemoths. Based on their experience, client references, testimonials, portfolio, you can rely on their competence. You can confidently contact them and send your project inquiry. The DM Lab is ranked in the top 28% among all 43,000+ IT companies on the platform.
The DM Lab, Suite 2B, Penn House, 9-10 Broad Street
Hereford HR4 9AP
United Kingdom +441432607660
- Pay Per Click
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Logo Design
- Print Design
- Corporate Training
- Business Consulting
- E-Commerce Development
- Other Design
- Outdoor Advertising
- Packaging Design
- UX/UI Design
- Other Digital Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
Focuses & Technologies
- Album Cover Art
- Annual Reports + Newsletters
- Greeting Cards
- Magazine & Book Covers
- Banner & Signage
- Brochure & Pamphlet
- Business Card
- UX Strategy
- Google app engine
- Strategy Development
- Project Management Training
- Social Display Ads
- Google Marketing Platform
- Mobile optimization
- Brand messaging
- Hospitality & leisure40%
- Business services20%
- Arts, entertainment & music10%
- Energy & natural resources10%
- Financial services10%
The DM Lab Stats ! You can learn more about company stats on TechBehemoths in this article.
How The DM Lab compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how The DM Lab is positioned among 5698 companies from United Kingdom based on profile strength. An excellent rate means that you can trust this company and initiate successful partnerships.
How much does The DM Lab charge for their services compared to other companies in United Kingdom and Hereford?
The DM Lab charges between $150 - 250/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United Kingdom is above the market average. Their high price range might be a result of an extended experience or high-quality work. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does The DM Lab provide compared to other companies?
The DM Lab covers 56 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a high range of services compared to their competitors. That's great, but do your due diligence before. Too many services are also tricky. It might be that the company is a superstar indeed, but at the same time, they could be overwhelmed with just a little of everything.
When was The DM Lab founded?
The DM Lab was founded in 2010. According to TechBehemoths data, 146 companies were founded in United Kingdom in that year. Compared to other companies, The DM Lab is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- If you want real marketing that works and effective implementation - DM Lab got you covered. This is simply unbelievable! We've seen amazing results already! THANK YOU GUYS!
- Chris and his team are fab. I worked with them on a project for a client and was really pleased I chose to. They went produced a brilliant website and even did some research to make it top notch. This helped enormously, as I don't have in-depth knowledge of the industry. I definitely recommend working with The DM Lab.
- Both Chris and Dale are extremely professional and experts in their field. From concept to execution they have listened to our needs and implemented them. Training has been ongoing and they have held my hand all the way and increased the steps as my confidence has grown. This is still a work in progress but I know that they are just a phone call or an email away. Thank you both from me and Hereford Rugby Club.
- My experience of working with agencies has not been great. DM Lab came on board with us in 2019 as our supportive digital marketing agency and website team. Chris is a lovely guy and his team take a 'teach not charge' approach. They are keen to train us in anything we can do ourselves and then support in the larger areas. Most agencies just take your money and don't deliver a personal service or campaign, DM Lab are different and better for it!
- Chris and Harvey are great. Have been managing our SEO and Google ads which have seen noticeable improvements in visitor numbers and conversions. They also built and implemented a great new website for us, migrating it to faster servers to meet our increased demand.