Successive Technologies has multiple offices.
The head office is in Raleigh, United States
We are a technology firm that provides an array of IT services to handle your problems. At Successive Technologies, we consider ourselves as the problem solvers rather than programmers and technical consultants. Our firm belief is that it's often the changes at the smallest level that bring the big difference in the end. Having delivered over 150 projects in various industry domains, we have expanded our clientele across 15 countries in 5 continents. Although we want to boast about our abilities but we let our work make the noise. Your trust in us is the best reward for our hard work. Not that we lack in awards and achievements; we are a Deloitte Fast 50 company after all.
★ ERP/ SaaS solutions
★Devops and Cloud Services
★ Custom Software development in:
- Real Estate
- Independent Software Vendors
- Gaming and much more
★ Custom Mobile App Development
★ Quality Assurance
★ Emerging Technologies
★ UI/UX development
★ Application Security and DevSecOps
★★★Closely Working with the Government of India★★★
Our 6 technology-specific brands:
★ Solr Experts
★ Datavis Experts ★ Pixians
To provide appropriate solutions, one has to be a good listener. It is because we listen to our clients, that our clients listen to us.
Completing your project in time is as important to us as it is to you. We offer services in the area of Custom Software Development, Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Web & Mobile applications.
One common thing we seek in our developers is “critical thinking”. It is this ability to critically think that determines our actions which in turn determine our work, which in turn determines the kind of people we are.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: EXCELLENT
TOP! Successive Technologies is one of those reputable companies that have a strong profile on TechBehemoths. Based on their experience, client references, testimonials, portfolio, you can rely on their competence. You can confidently contact them and send your project inquiry.. Successive Technologies is ranked in the top 80% among all 56,000+ IT companies on the platform.
Centennial Campus, Partners 1, 1017 Main Campus
United States +17169034126
1st Floor, Sky Loft, Creaticity Mall, Opposite Golf Course, Yearwada
- ERP Consulting
- Mobile App Development
- Wearable App Development
- E-Commerce Development
- Application Testing
- Application Management & Support
- Enterprise App Modernization
- Other Application Development
- Web Development
- Web Design
- UX/UI Design
- Graphic Design
- Cloud Consulting
- Custom Software Development
Focuses & Technologies
- Information technology30%
- Business services25%
- Financial services10%
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- Display NOW is digital signage software that lets you send your content to any number of screens. Successive Technologies made Display NOW possible. It's hard to find talent that is able to run with requirements and a mockup with little oversight and build out a fully functioning system. They really know their stuff and take the time to get it done right. It's been a pleasure to work with them and I look forward to the years ahead.
- Great workplace and enthusiastic team members. Open workspace allowing everyone to learn from each other. Learn many things and the most enjoyable part was friendly staff and management.
- One of the worst companies in Noida. Don't even bother to Apply here for any Job. The HR is just so arrogant, they will see your Emails, Messages, but will never reply and get back to you. Ever. Just another fake company trying hard to compete with the big ones in the Industry by showing their so called "Work Culture" and how good they are. Trust me, don't waste your time and find some other company. How a company treats people wanting to work for them, tells a lot about the company. All of their 5 star Reviews are Fake.
- Hire and fire environment. Lots of politics. I don't know how it's rated so well on google. Probably rating is maintained by some team. Actually, it's a big shop which runs on rules that benefits only the employer not employees.
- This company is growing and now a CMMI level 3 company, the company culture is open and good. There are hangout area where you can work. Timings are flexible. Good for freshers, as I said its still growing so lots of changes in company going on from time to time. Some have said that increment is an issue, but that needs to be seen. Overall company is great place to work.
Contact the company directly