Sound & Vision Media is a Full-Service Video Production company serving greater Boston, Massachusetts and beyond.
2018 is the Year of Video Marketing.
Mobile video advertising is expected to grow by over 50% in 2018, representing a spend of nearly $15 billion. Set your organization apart from the competition with a new and attention-grabbing video marketing strategy.
You need to make a statement if you expect anyone to stick around for more than a few seconds.
Invest your marketing dollars in bright, compelling, and engaging video production, broadcast on a variety of platforms and social media outlets.
Profile strength: Good
Good is ok, but it seems that something very important is missing on the company profile. Sound and Vision Media may be a good company to work with. It requires a little more attention and research from your side, as they don't have reviews and portfolio items just yet.. Do your due diligence before contracting Sound and Vision Media.
372 Squire Road
United States +17812849707
- Market Research
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Media Planning & Buying
- Other Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Email Marketing
Focuses & Technologies
How Sound and Vision Media compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Sound and Vision Media is positioned among 19717 companies from United States based on profile strength. Their position is good and safe. Of course, a better rank could be more helpful, but worth trying to reach them.
How much does Sound and Vision Media charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Revere?
Sound and Vision Media charges between $150 - 250/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is above the market average. Their high price range might be a result of an extended experience or high-quality work. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does Sound and Vision Media provide compared to other companies?
Sound and Vision Media covers 3 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Sound and Vision Media founded?
Sound and Vision Media was founded in 1985. According to TechBehemoths data, 954 companies were founded in United States in the year 2000 or before. Compared to other companies, Sound and Vision Media is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Sound and Vision Media's team of professionals were able to help me get my music heard.. They understood my vision and were able to help me show the world my talents.. They used their high tech know how and artistic creativity to help me maximize my own potential.. When professionals collaborate with professionals, masterpieces are soon to manifest. Don't wait on your dreams call Mark and his team now.
- I was recently at Sound and Vision Media. Everyone, including Charles and Mark are very professional and nice! Very creative group of people. Large studios and great green screen room. Very spacious and lots of free parking! Highly recommended!
- Sound & Vision has been a media production beacon for many local businesses beginning many years ago with the great Howard Cook who successfully built this amazing company globally to what it is today. Howie was not only a visionary, but a wizard in generating and facilitating creativity for businesses, artists, and simply individuals with a dream. He didn't do it alone, he did it with the best in the business, Chuck and Mark. Sound & Vision works with clients big or small, very known or starting out but with always with enthusiam, that special one on one, team spirit, professionalism, and care they have done from the very beginning. I am quite grateful to have known this fantastic community for my projects. If you do, you will be very happy you did.
- Chuck and the guys put together a beautiful DVD of home movies that my wife's family found. I know this was a very small project for them, but they treated us like we were Hollywood film makers ! These guys are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. State of the art equipment and awesome finished product. Thanks Chuck !
- For the past 15 years, Neal Advertising and Sound and Vision Media have worked on dozens of successful projects together. S&VM has been our go-to for video and audio production when we’re looking to provide high-quality broadcast or web audio and video for our clients. The entire team is a pleasure to work and are just really great people. Highly recommended.