PAXZU has multiple offices.
The head office is in Bogotá, Colombia
PAXZU is an agency with 20 years of experience in the market, our goal is to offer each of our clients a "dream-team" of knowledge and personalized attention that works from an integral perspective, We make your brand achieve the desired recognition in all digital channels through SEO, SEM strategies. We have the tools and key allies to meet each of the objectives set.
PAXZU at a Glance
Who Founded PAXZU?
How many projects a year does PAXZU deliver?
What is PAXZU average cost per project?
What are PAXZU company values?
Profile strength: Above Average
PAXZU may be a strong company in its field, it has enough information, so you can get an idea about their experience and track record. However, they could have provided more details about their business. You can search for a stronger company in this niche or just give it a try. It might be worth it to get in touch with PAXZU.
Carrera 16 # 97 - 46 Piso 7 - Bogotá
Bogotá los andes
Roberto Gayol #51
Mexico City 00810
- Web Design
- Conversion Optimization
- UX/UI Design
- Digital Strategy
- CRM Consulting
- Web Development
Focuses & Technologies
- Usability Testing
- User Research
- UX Strategy
- Customer service
- Marketing automation
- Sales automation
- Social CRM
- Other CRM focus
- Google app engine
- Social Display Ads
- Influencer Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Snapchat Advertising
- Pinterest Advertising
- Tik Tok Advertising
- Content development
- Consumer products & services15%
- Hospitality & leisure15%
How PAXZU compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how PAXZU is positioned among 339 companies from Colombia based on profile strength. An above-average rate means the company has all it needs to deliver a project
How much does PAXZU charge for their services compared to other companies in Colombia and Bogotá?
PAXZU charges between $30 - 70/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in Colombia is below average. This is perhaps a sweet spot. A well-optimized cost structure. It could definitely be a win in the end, but don't forget about your due diligence before hiring..
How many services does PAXZU provide compared to other companies?
PAXZU covers 44 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a high range of services compared to their competitors. That's great, but do your due diligence before. Too many services are also tricky. It might be that the company is a superstar indeed, but at the same time, they could be overwhelmed with just a little of everything.
When was PAXZU founded?
PAXZU was founded in 1996. According to TechBehemoths data, 6 companies were founded in Colombia in the year 2000 or before. Compared to other companies, PAXZU is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- The first agency I've ever been to. They always pay you on time, it is a very honorable salary to start with, you have a lot of experience with multitasking always interesting. The supervisors and the editorial manager have all the attitude. Many colleagues left because they had bad spelling and did not reach their objectives. It is not for everyone, especially if they do not want to work or cannot write well.
- The services acquired with the agency have been the most professional that exists. The work is excellent. We highly recommend it.
- What can I say. The best agency in both Mexico and Colombia.
- It's the worst agency I've ever been to. They pay you late and super little for all the hours they make you work. The accounts you work with are fake and make you make up to 15 posts of each one. On average there are 6 fake Twitter profiles 4 Facebook pages 3 daily newsrooms for blogs that nobody peels and the girl who checks the writing is NEFASTA. DON'T GO TO THAT PORK AGENCY.
- Very good digital agency. If you are an employee you can learn a lot and gain experience to get out into the working life. This company is recommended to be the first job when you leave the university.