Online Optimism has multiple offices.
The head office is in New Orleans, United States
Online Optimism is a leading digital marketing agency. We bring smart, 21st century advertising solutions to age-old problems. Using a data-driven approach, Online Optimism achieves the best results for your marketing campaigns so you can accomplish your goals. Our research and expertise, combined with your company’s insight and experience, enable us to produce practical, long-lasting outcomes.
As a full-service digital marketing agency, our capabilities stretch across platforms to cover nearly every tactic that an organization can utilize to grow and better represent their business.
Social media is no longer a luxury—it’s a necessity in today’s business environment. For many companies, social media is the most difficult part of the marketing puzzle. As nearly everyone holds some form of personal social media account, it’s easy to think that managing a brand’s accounts is a simple task. The truth is that social media is HARD. Social media encompasses countless apps, ad networks, and content types, and it requires a team of experts to get the job done correctly. That’s where Online Optimism’s team makes all the difference.
Having a well-rounded brand is all about how you tell your story. Your audience doesn’t just want to know what your business does—they want to see themselves in the work that you do. Video content is an awesome way to tell your brand’s story, but making great videos is no easy task. There’s tons of behind-the-scenes work that goes into producing high-quality video content, and many businesses don’t have the resources or know-how to do this work themselves. But Online Optimism can take care of all your video production needs in one place, from storyboarding to the final cut.
Every day, our organization works toward our vision: Be the marketing agency that organizations want to work with and people aspire to work for.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve built from the ground up a team of the top creative, digital marketing talent in the country. From our offices in Atlanta, New Orleans, and Washington, DC, our dazzling designers, alongside the brightest social & search strategists, craft digital work that brings exceptional results to our clients.
Profile strength: Excellent
TOP! Online Optimism is one of those reputable companies that have a strong profile on TechBehemoths. Based on their experience, client references, testimonials, portfolio, you can rely on their competence. You can confidently contact them and send your project inquiry. Online Optimism is ranked in the top 44% among all 43,000+ IT companies on the platform.
517 Soraparu St Ste L2
New Orleans 70130
United States +15043240073
1301 K St NW Ste 300 W
1175 Peachtree St NE Ste 1000
- Pay Per Click
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- E-Commerce Development
Focuses & Technologies
- Whiteboard Animation
- Visual Effects
- Motion Graphics
- Sound Effects
- Stop Motion
- 3D Animation
- 2D Animation
- Business Card
- Brochure & Pamphlet
- Annual Reports + Newsletters
- Commercial Video
- Branded Video
- Corporate Video
- Live Event / Streaming
- Interview / Testimonial
- Educational / Training Video
- Programmatic Advertising
- Social Display Ads
- Hospitality & leisure7%
- Information technology5%
- Health Care & Medical5%
- Energy & natural resources5%
- Advertising & marketing4%
- Financial services4%
- Consumer products & services4%
- Real estate3%
- Arts, entertainment & music3%
- Legal Cannabis3%
- GPS, Navigation & GIS3%
- Business services3%
- Other industries1%
Online Optimism Stats ! You can learn more about company stats on TechBehemoths in this article.
How Online Optimism compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Online Optimism is positioned among 20765 companies from United States based on profile strength. An excellent rate means that you can trust this company and initiate successful partnerships.
How much does Online Optimism charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and New Orleans?
Online Optimism charges between $70 - 150/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is the market average. This is a safer bet. Being well aware of their capabilities and cost. This gives room for more flexibility in negotiating the cost. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does Online Optimism provide compared to other companies?
Online Optimism covers 65 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a high range of services compared to their competitors. That's great, but do your due diligence before. Too many services are also tricky. It might be that the company is a superstar indeed, but at the same time, they could be overwhelmed with just a little of everything.
When was Online Optimism founded?
Online Optimism was founded in 2012. According to TechBehemoths data, 502 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Online Optimism is established in the market. Reliable. Most of the companies operating since then have gained valuable experience, learning from their mistakes and therefore help you with a great experience further on. You should feel in good hands with them.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- We invited Online Optimism to speak in front of 70 attendees at our marketing conference in New Orleans. Taylor and Flynn customized their presentation for our specific organization, and provided helpful tips and collateral for everyone to bring home. They happily answered questions from the audience, and made the day better with their lessons on how our audience could optimize their social media presence. Loved working with their team!
- Their team helped us out with public relations and an opening event for our new hostel. They organized everything, so we were able to sit back and enjoy! Next time we need everyone influential in town at our hostel, we will give them a call again.
- Online Optimism built our site a bit ago before a major event, and had the whole site designed and launched in an incredibly short time-frame. Appreciated their ability to meet deadlines, and continue helping us with assistance long after the original project has been complete. They're quick to respond whenever you have a question! Happy to work with again.
- These folks are fantastic. Very thorough and a huge help with our SEO needs. Very glad to have been referred to them by another client who had an experience similar to ours. They're on the up & up.
- In our growing world of technology, you might find the local faces of "that guy (or gal) I know at the shop" are starting to disappear. Or when you need help, no phone numbers are available, and email support is handed off between 4 different departments and 5 different people. You're told the engineers will look at it and then it's silence ever after. Online Optimism defies the trend. Online Optimism is technology. Online/digital marketing, to be precise. Online Optimism is NOLA local. Online Optimism is consistent, honest, collaborative, and fair. Above all, Online Optimism is excellent. Every campaign we've run through them these past two years has been wide open for feedback and optimization. When we have a burning question, Flynn is just a call away. He answers every time. When I have a question about our campaign, Morgan is just an email away. She answers every time. Morgan asks the right questions and provides the right direction. These guys are great, but what really makes them shine is the fact that they can meld together their expertise with ours into something greater than both. We owe a lot of our growth to that recipe. We see customer and revenue growth every month because of their attention and care. Worth every penny and minute. Adwords, blogs, website optimization, social media advice, and so much more. If it's digital and marketing, you name it, and the double-O team either knows about it already or knows where to look. Truly, Online Optimism is a powerful ally in this brave new world of marketing. Thanks guys, John Wisp