The Nicasio Design team has developed innovative web solutions for companies of all sizes including WebMD, Sears’ PictureMe, San Diego World Trade Center, American Express, Hive7 a Facebook company, Telfair Museums, and Honda Canada just to name a few. Business or personal, from concept to delivery, Nicasio is there every step of the way to help drive success for you and your business.
Nicasio Design & Development at a Glance
Who Founded Nicasio Design & Development?
How many projects a year does Nicasio Design & Development deliver?
What is Nicasio Design & Development average cost per project?
What are Nicasio Design & Development company values?
Profile strength: Below Average
Nicasio Design & Development lacks more convincing data about their portfolio, has no or less client reviews and an incomplete description of their business It could be that Nicasio Design & Development does a great job in reality, but the lack of transparency should encourage you to continue the search.
100 Bull St - Ste 200
United States +19124417011
- Web Development
- E-Commerce Development
- Web Design
- Business services15%
- Information technology10%
Nicasio Design & Development Stats ! You can learn more about company stats on TechBehemoths in this article.
How Nicasio Design & Development compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Nicasio Design & Development is positioned among 20383 companies from United States based on profile strength. A below-average rate is tricky. It might be that they are still good, but not paying too much attention to their business profile.
How much does Nicasio Design & Development charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Savannah?
Nicasio Design & Development charges between $150 - 250/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is above the market average. Their high price range might be a result of an extended experience or high-quality work. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does Nicasio Design & Development provide compared to other companies?
Nicasio Design & Development covers 4 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Nicasio Design & Development founded?
Nicasio Design & Development was founded in 2007. According to TechBehemoths data, 366 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Nicasio Design & Development is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- Really helpful with our website support!
- Thanking the whole team who put together our new website. As a complete novice at this, Felix held my hand through the whole process and all 550 members of our association are delighted. Professional, competent and completed in record time. The new website has attracted more members so I can't thank you enough.
- My school and I worked with Nicasio Web Design and Development to create our new website, and we are glad we made that decision. They worked with us to help us successfully achieve our goals and objectives within our budget and timeline. Our community was overwhelmingly pleased with the results. Thank you to Felix and the rest of the Nicasio Team for working with us!
- We have been using Nicasio for 9 years. Their work and professionalism have helped us build a beautiful platform that our members truly enjoy.
- Perfection, Terrific Quality, Attentiveness and Customer Sanctification.I have been working with Felix and his team for over 3 year with launching new websites. I've been nothing but pleased with Nicasio services and their staff. A business that is customer focused with making their clients Happy.! You feel comfortable they'll get the job done. ( Ryan Zollicoffer/ Governmental Agency)