Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design LLC is an innovative marketing firm specializing in creative print design, website design & development, and e-marketing technologies. Attention-getting and memorable creative work is what we do.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Average
Average is better than “below average”, but not “good”, at least not on TechBehemoths. Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design is one of those companies that might deliver some projects, but are not convincing enough. For this reason, their profile strength is average. Advice: get in touch with Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design if you have a great intuition. Otherwise, go the extra mile and find a slightly better ranking company. We have 5,000 strong and excellent ones from a total of 43,000+.
742 S Eddy St,
South Bend 46615
United States +15742562055
- Media Planning & Buying
- Logo Design
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
How Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design is positioned among 19717 companies from United States based on profile strength. An average rate is fine, but could definitely be better for a bit more credibility.
How much does Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and South Bend?
Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design is one of those companies that decided to not disclose their pricing. We do not know the exact reason, but we assume their price range can be pretty flexible, depending on each project and client, that is why. Rise this topic once you will discuss it with them.
How many services does Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design provide compared to other companies?
Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design covers 6 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a medium range of services compared to their competitors. This is safe. A bit of experience from more fields is always good, in case you may need additional services, they can cover it as well.
When was Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design founded?
Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design was founded in 2006. According to TechBehemoths data, 297 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- The first time around they were good. Josh took care of our needs. However, the second go-round with Monkeyhouse has been great. Rob is doing amazing things in turning this company around. They do everything and provide the strategy to help us achieve our goals. Thank you!
- If you want the best for your business then stop right here. Their team is top quality, driven and creative. They go above and beyond.
- Great web design is just the beginning. Monkeyhouse truly understands B2B digital marketing and Demand Generation programs. A rarity in this industry.
- Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design worked with my organization to redesign our website, which was in desperate need of an upgrade. Our staff does not have anyone professionally trained in web management, and Monkeyhouse took the time to make sure our team understood every step, could make educated decisions, and were very patient and flexible with our needs from the moment we reached out to them for a bid. Our site is launched and we couldn't be happier with the design and functionality and the Monkeyhouse team continues to offer support as needed. I wouldn't think twice about recommending them for any and all web design needs.
- I have hired Monkeyhouse Marketing and Design on more than one occasion. I utilized their print design capabilities and website design and implementation services. For both projects, they knocked it out of the park. Doug Elder is tenacious and his creative team took my vision and made it reality. I would highly recommend Doug and the Monkeyhouse Marketing team for anyone looking to get their brand enhanced.