MindInventory has multiple offices.
The head office is in Ahmedabad, India
MindInventory has been dealing with Enterprises, Startups and Agencies since 2011 providing the services in terms of Enterprise Web Development, Startup Consulting, Mobility Solutions and UI/UX Consulting.
MindInventory carries a combined experience of 100+ years with the team size of 200+ Employees that are working from our Head Quarters based out of Ahmedabad, India. We provide web and mobile app development services to business enterprises with the right tactical approach to reach target audiences. We also help the Early stage startups and small businesses with customized strategic solutions and prepare a road ahead to convert their ideas into ideal solutions.
With the zeal to get the best, we keep on exploring the new horizons of future driving technology and implement the latest trends without any hesitation to put our clients in the driving seat. Some of our clients have received successful funding from prominent venture capital firms and have been excelling in their industry.
Our Key Services:
- Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS)
- Cross-Platform App Development (React Native, Flutter, Ionic)
- Web Development (PHP, Laravel, Golang)
- Full-Stack Development (React, Angular, Vue, Node.js)
- Wearable and IoT Development
- Enterprise Application Solutions
- UI/UX Design
- Hire Dedicated Developers on full-time, part-time, and hourly
Feel free to contact us for your business requirements!
Profile strength: EXCELLENT
TOP! MindInventory is one of those reputable companies that have a strong profile on TechBehemoths. Based on their experience, client references, testimonials, portfolio, you can rely on their competence. You can confidently contact them and send your project inquiry.. MindInventory is ranked in the top 81% among all 56,000+ IT companies on the platform.
801, City Centre 2, Science City Road, Sola
9341 Ellis Way
- Logo Design
- Custom Software Development
- Wearable App Development
- IoT Development
- UX/UI Design
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Web Design
- E-Commerce Development
Focuses & Technologies
- Arts, entertainment & music15%
- Information technology15%
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- Working in this of organization is blessing 5 days per week working They take care even for your personal life. And that's why they have provided us with the 5 days working per week. So, you can spend long weekends with your loved ones. A brand new Car as a reward MindInventory has always been appreciating the efforts of the employees in such unbelievable ways. I am very glad that I am rewarded with a brand new 'Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZXI+' for my work efforts. And the thing for being more excited is it’s not only me. 10 more employees have been rewarded with their dream cars and god knows how many more to come... Medical Insurance At MindInventory, they care not only for work and company's benefit but also for the health of employees. Every employee is protected with 2 lacs of health insurance cover. Salary on time I have been working at MindInventory for more than 10 years and I have never faced a delay in my salary for even a single day. Not even during the hard times like covid-19 pandemic. They paid full and they paid everyone and they paid on time during the lockdown due to covid-19. This was very supportive of them to survive the hard time. I am very thankful to them. Training sessions They don't only expect the best from you but they help you to reach your best. And that’s why they arrange training sessions with the best trainers available. Not only technical and work related but also for self development Wonderful celebrations and picnics To provide employees with a joyful environment and open culture, they arrange wonderful celebrations for almost every festival. They often arrange amazing picnics for fabulous destinations. Being a part of these celebrations becomes a very memorable and life-time experience. what else I need!!!!
- This is company and can say family. The best company compares to other in best pay, working hours, holidays, bonuses, health insurance. Great owners who take care of their people. Great work life balance. Excellent people to work with. The leadership pressure for processes, metrics, bonuses and continuous improvement for new benefits is great. Support to learn new skills. I really love the company culture. 80% employees working on more than 2 language. 30% employees working more than 3 language. 20% employe working on more than 4+ language Among the IT companies I can say that this is the first company which gives the car as a loyalty bonus. Company giving 10 premium cars on 10th anniversary. 5 cars gifted till date. Cons None that I can think of
- feel proud to be part of Mindinventory. top fast growing up company... always keeping employees on higher priority. providing many assets. Mediclaim is one of the best in current pandemic situation.
- After being in the United states for years coming back and searching for a job in India I was a little skeptical about the cultural difference and the working methodologies. But once I started working at MindInventory I never felt any cultural difference. We follow global standard processes and have members in the team who have been and worked in various countries so it's a pleasure to be at a place where I can collaborate with them and learn from their experiences in other countries. Not to forget the office infrastructure is one of the best I have ever seen.
- It has been a great experience working with MindInventory on an app project. Sumeet has been a really good and responsive partner, always ready to help and coordinate with developers. They are well organized and pay attention to details. I was also impressed with the timely delivery while staying on budget. You will get daily updates on tasks and deliverables which makes it easy to follow through on objectives. I highly recommend their services, no regrets.
Contact the company directly