Matcha Design is passionate about its clients. The Tulsa, OK-based creative firm has earned its reputation of design mojo and impeccable service through years of award-winning design since 2004. Our award-winning services include: advertising, brand development, commercial photography, copywriting, email marketing campaign, logo design, marketing campaign, motion graphics, print design, social media marketing, trade show, UX/UI design, web design & development.
Where other design shops focus only on current trends in direct-to-consumer e-commerce or push out the same pre-rendered media for small businesses — Matcha employs the same goal-driven creative, unheard-of collaboration, and a client-centric mindset to each of their projects… large or small, locally and internationally, while covering a range of industries and markets.
That flexibility comes in handy because talent and intent are scalable when you put in the work. So whether you’re looking for a one-off design or digital ad creative, a new logo refresh, customized web design, or an entire rebrand, Matcha Design has an eye for detail.
This perspective comes from the direction of Chris Lo, their Principal and Creative Director, who guides the Matcha team to think of things a little deeper and from the view of art and design.
We Care About Our Clients
At Matcha Design, we are passionately committed to helping our clients succeed. We provide our business and non-profit clients with the same exceptional service: client-driven, custom design that is spot-on the first time around. And as a result, 90% of our business comes via word of mouth.
We Immerse Ourselves in Your Brand
We do our homework, so we don’t waste your time. Our clients have faith in the Matcha Design process, which places the customer at the very center. Our clients know their perspectives might be slightly biased, so we study your competition and industry trends. Then, armed with the latest technology, we will propose innovative solutions that set your brand apart.
We Deliver Award-Winning Design…that Works
We know the fine line between artful web design and fine art. So although your website will be the Best in Class, it won’t be just because it looks good. Our award-winning custom graphics and user interfaces are intuitive and backed by robust custom functionality.
Matcha Design at a Glance
Who Founded Matcha Design?
How many projects a year does Matcha Design deliver?
What is Matcha Design average cost per project?
What are Matcha Design company values?
Profile strength: Excellent
TOP! Matcha Design is one of those reputable companies that have a strong profile on TechBehemoths. Based on their experience, client references, testimonials, portfolio, you can rely on their competence. You can confidently contact them and send your project inquiry. Matcha Design is ranked in the top 40% among all 43,000+ IT companies on the platform.
5401 S Harvard Ave
United States +19187492456
- Web Design
- UX/UI Design
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Video Production
Focuses & Technologies
- Commercial Video
- Greeting Cards
- Magazine & Book Covers
- Banner & Signage
- Brochure & Pamphlet
- Business Card
- Annual Reports + Newsletters
- Branded Video
- Corporate Video
- Interview / Testimonial
- Educational / Training Video
- Brand strategy
- Product branding
- Corporate identity
- Content development
- Link earning & development
- Local search
- Mobile optimization
- Brand messaging
- On site optimization
- Other SEO
- Consumer products & services5%
- Financial services5%
- Business services25%
- Other industries15%
- Arts, entertainment & music10%
- Information technology10%
Matcha Design Stats ! You can learn more about company stats on TechBehemoths in this article.
How Matcha Design compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Matcha Design is positioned among 20765 companies from United States based on profile strength. An excellent rate means that you can trust this company and initiate successful partnerships.
How much does Matcha Design charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Tulsa?
Matcha Design charges between $70 - 150/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is the market average. This is a safer bet. Being well aware of their capabilities and cost. This gives room for more flexibility in negotiating the cost. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does Matcha Design provide compared to other companies?
Matcha Design covers 34 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a high range of services compared to their competitors. That's great, but do your due diligence before. Too many services are also tricky. It might be that the company is a superstar indeed, but at the same time, they could be overwhelmed with just a little of everything.
When was Matcha Design founded?
Matcha Design was founded in 2004. According to TechBehemoths data, 252 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Matcha Design is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 6 reviews
Excellent Creative AgencyChris is an Uber-talented creative director, photographer, and World-class designer. He understands the importance of brand development and management, but most importantly the distinction. I highly recommend Chris and the entire Matcha team!
- I've been working with Chris Lo and Matcha Design for approximately five years now. Chris has done many projects & services with us including, branding, Identity Design / Logo Design, Web Design & Development, social media optimization, Print Design UX / UI Design (Interface Design), Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Copy Writing, Marketing Campaigns, Advertising, Video Production, Commercial Photography, Exhibition (Tradeshow booth and graphics), and consulting across multiple businesses. He's a true professional and one of the best I've ever worked with. He works in excellence, is very reliable, and extremely efficient. I value the relationship with Chris beyond his deliverables. He's a great person who truly cares about people and helping them grow their business the right way! He's been instrumental in helping us attract prospects, convert leads, and present a professional brand image. I can't say enough about Chris & Matcha Design, what I can say is, you don't find people or businesses like this very often...
- Matcha Design’s highly personal approach created a stunning and effective design for each of the three projects I worked with them on: a rebranding logo and website for a nonprofit organization, a personal professional website and a logo design for a High School program. Matcha Design strives for excellence in all they do. The net result is an outstanding product that truly shines above the competition. The Matcha team is a joy to work with. They are professional, creative and truly care about their client’s success. I look forward to our next project together!
- Having worked with Chris and the team at Matcha both professionally and as one of their clients I can confirm they place their service and the integrity of their customers first on every project. Matcha remains my first choice for design work, industry expertise, and as an invaluable resource.
- Chris worked with us on a logo for our new NPO and he was amazing! He researched our organization and mission and then found the perfect logo design for us. We definitely recommend Matcha to everyone!
- We recently worked with Chris on helping us create a new logo and brand for our nonprofit organization. We were more than pleased with the results. We continue to receive positive feedback, name/brand recognition and legitimacy in our field through his unique design. Thank you Matcha Design!