Local Leap Marketing has been helping businesses connect with their customers and grow their brands for more than two decades. With locations in Allen & Tyler, we strive to help improve the communities we live in. Since 2002, our goal has been simple: deliver the best value, create results that exceed expectations, and provide customer service that’s unmatched in the industry.
We know you’re passionate about your business. You’ve worked hard to build it. We want to help you reach your widest possible audience and full business potential to see what is possible.
Working with Local Leap, you’re going to know the people we have in your corner. There’s no overseas outsourcing. We’ve worked hard to build a marketing team right here at home in Texas, each uniquely skilled in the necessary building blocks of SEO and overall web presence. And what makes our team members truly exceptional is their shared passion for seeing small businesses succeed.
With over 600 satisfied clients, we think our work speaks for itself. But don’t have to take our word for it. Here’s an in-depth look at some of our clients’ success stories. We thrive on helping our clients grow their businesses and we love to look back at where they started and see how far they’ve come.
We’re rooting for the small business owner. The American Dream is built by small businesses. We understand, at the most fundamental level, your potential customers have to be able to find you online. What’s more, you’ve got to standout within your local landscape. You want to get out in front of your target market to reach your full potential. We will work hard to get you there and we’ve got the results to back it up. To this end, Local Leap focuses primarily on two service offerings: Website Design and Search Engine Optimization, or “SEO.” In a nutshell, we work to create the perfect digital presence and then we help you get it out there to the widest possible audience.
For over two decades, Local Leap Marketing has had the privilege of partnering with over 600 small businesses. Our goal is simple: help small businesses connect with their customers. We achieve our goal by taking the time to understand our customers and by providing digital marketing strategy tailored to each individual business. Once the strategy is put in place, we monitor its effectiveness and continually tweak it in order to help our clients grow their business.
Local Leap Marketing at a Glance
Who Founded Local Leap Marketing?
How many projects a year does Local Leap Marketing deliver?
What is Local Leap Marketing average cost per project?
What are Local Leap Marketing company values?
Profile strength: Excellent
TOP! Local Leap Marketing is one of those reputable companies that have a strong profile on TechBehemoths. Based on their experience, client references, testimonials, portfolio, you can rely on their competence. You can confidently contact them and send your project inquiry. Local Leap Marketing is ranked in the top 41% among all 43,000+ IT companies on the platform.
700 Central Expy S #400
United States +14699062558
- Web Design
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Other Digital Marketing
Focuses & Technologies
- Energy & natural resources5%
- Financial services5%
- Information technology5%
- Business services35%
- Consumer products & services10%
- Hospitality & leisure10%
Local Leap Marketing Stats ! You can learn more about company stats on TechBehemoths in this article.
How Local Leap Marketing compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Local Leap Marketing is positioned among 20383 companies from United States based on profile strength. An excellent rate means that you can trust this company and initiate successful partnerships.
How much does Local Leap Marketing charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Allen?
Local Leap Marketing charges between $70 - 150/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is the market average. This is a safer bet. Being well aware of their capabilities and cost. This gives room for more flexibility in negotiating the cost. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does Local Leap Marketing provide compared to other companies?
Local Leap Marketing covers 8 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a medium range of services compared to their competitors. This is safe. A bit of experience from more fields is always good, in case you may need additional services, they can cover it as well.
When was Local Leap Marketing founded?
Local Leap Marketing was founded in 2002. According to TechBehemoths data, 216 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Local Leap Marketing is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- These good folks have helped me more than you can imagine!!!!They are always ready to move your business potential to the next step. Simply the best!!!!
- Have been extremely impressed with the responsiveness and knowledge of this organization --- they got our new website up FAST and have been doing a great job getting our SEO & Social media gameplan fine-tuned.
- We are very pleased with the professionalism and quality of work done on behalf of our private practice. Compliments to Ryon for his excellent work. He delivered above and beyond expectations. We look forward to working with you in the future.
- We use Local Leap Marketing for our mental health practice. Ryon is fantastic to work with - responsive, creative, and always one step ahead. My thanks to Local Leap for their excellent customer-service oriented work!
- At last! A truly professional web design firm that delivers what they promise. Working with Ryon is great. He is professional, responsive and knowledgeable. Too many companies that do web design and marketing are flaky, hard to track down when there are issues or don't return calls when you need help. Ryon not only did a terrific job with my web site but he gained my trust. I highly recommend Local Leap Marketing!