Citrusbug Technolabs has multiple offices.
The head office is in Itasca, United States
We're a team of elite developers and designers who love to create awesome websites and applications. At Citrusbug, we build lasting relationships with businesses by providing them top-notch software solutions.
From a humble beginning in 2013, we have grown into a premium digital partner for SMB’s and startup businesses by helping them build enterprise software solutions for their everyday needs. We enable digital transformation for businesses through our talented pool of creative developers, designers, solution consultants, and marketing professionals.
The Commitment to quality and the spirit to innovate has made us serve over 400+ clients across 93 countries with 75% client retention.
Profile strength: Average
Average is better than “below average”, but not “good”, at least not on TechBehemoths. Citrusbug Technolabs is one of those companies that might deliver some projects, but are not convincing enough. For this reason, their profile strength is average. Advice: get in touch with Citrusbug Technolabs if you have a great intuition. Otherwise, go the extra mile and find a slightly better ranking company. We have 5,000 strong and excellent ones from a total of 43,000+.
900 N Arlington Heights Rd Itasca
A-411, Shivalik Corporate Park, Above Dmart
- E-Commerce Development
- Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- Web Design
- UX/UI Design
- Custom Software Development
Focuses & Technologies
- Information technology35%
- Other industries25%
- Business services10%
- GPS, Navigation & GIS10%
How Citrusbug Technolabs compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Citrusbug Technolabs is positioned among 20121 companies from United States based on profile strength. An average rate is fine, but could definitely be better for a bit more credibility.
How much does Citrusbug Technolabs charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Itasca?
Citrusbug Technolabs charges under $30/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is very affordable. Is this a great cost optimization or something we don't know? Not sure, but it is both exciting and challenging to bet on a lower-priced service. Is it worth it or not - your due diligence will answer this question..
How many services does Citrusbug Technolabs provide compared to other companies?
Citrusbug Technolabs covers 12 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a above average range of services compared to their competitors. Good call. They offer a wide range of services which is a great finding. This way they might cover more things during the project.
When was Citrusbug Technolabs founded?
Citrusbug Technolabs was founded in 2014. According to TechBehemoths data, 455 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Citrusbug Technolabs is established in the market. Reliable. Most of the companies operating since then have gained valuable experience, learning from their mistakes and therefore help you with a great experience further on. You should feel in good hands with them.
From 5 reviews
- Citrusbug is good place to work. The management take care of their employees a lot.
- Working with Ishan and Raj has been great. All team we have been working with since the beginning of our App are nothing but exceptional. We will always choose you for any of our projects. Thank you. Hawkish Group UK
- Ishan from Citrusbug was great to work with throughout this project. He was always willing to jump on a call to speak with us if we had any challenges. Overall, the result is exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Ishan from Citrusbug to anyone and we will be working with him and his team in the future. No shortage of skills. Excellent quality of work. Always available and quick to answer questions. Communicated very well.
- Working with Citrusbug has made the development for my systems so much easier. With their weekly updates and prompt reply, this efficient team has never failed my expectations! Kudos!
- I'm working with Citrusbug team now for a couple of years I can only say good things. I'm working with them on a lot of different platforms. with simple projects and complex projects. In every project that I'm working with them I know . that it will be done in a perfect way it's very fun working with them. they're always looking at the benefit of me as a client. they looking for doing the best job and always with a .smile the options that are giving from design to codeine to project management if it's on web or it's on an app they have the solution I treat them as family and when you will become a client that will treat you as family.