ChainArtSoft is a team of expert blockchain developers from Minsk, Belarus.
We have a track record in development of dApps on top of EOS, Tron, Ethereum, and other popular blockchains. We have also delivered a variety of smart contracts using Solidity and C++.
Our team has both worked on its own dApps, that have gained wide popularity among fans of blockchain technology, and has outsourced its skills and experience to top level blockchain projects.
We help founders of blockchain projects:
1. Build complex technical solutions and deliver it to the market.
2. Reduce software development costs by hiring remote developers with deep blockchain expertise.
3. Find qualified IT experts and solve resource problems without hiring developers in-house.
How are we doing this:
1) You assign a Product Owner committed to the product and able to dedicate time to define the overall vision, features, and deadlines, and gather requirements from stakeholders
2) We assign a development team and a Scrum Master to coordinate the team members
3) The development process is split into short (1-2 weeks) iterations aimed at delivering a potentially shippable product at the end of each cycle
4) Based on the feedback from other stakeholders or real users you can initiate changes after each iteration
5) The Product Owner and the development team use planning meetings to discuss the results of the previous iteration, create iteration backlog and update the product backlog
6) Scrum Master initiates Daily Scrum meetings to streamline collaboration among the development team by discussing what has been done since the last meeting, what will be done today and what the stumbling blocks are
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: GOOD
Good is ok, but it seems that something very important is missing on the company profile. ChainArtSoft may be a good company to work with. It requires a little more attention and research from your side, as they don’t have reviews and portfolio items just yet.. Do your due diligence before contracting ChainArtSoft.
5830 E 2nd Street, Suite 7000
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- Information technology35%
- Financial services25%
ReviewsWrite a Review
Every company has its start. These guys don't have any reviews yet, but you may give them a chance. They could excel, to make you a happy client. But, you may also consider other companies, with a proven track record too. To be safe.
Contact the company directly