Profile strength: Poor
Axtrics may not be a bad company, but the lack of a complete company profile (weak portfolio, no client reviews and incomplete services) raises some concerns. You should do good due diligence before contacting them. Alternatively, search for a better ranking company on the platform. There are over 4,000 companies with “strong” scoring.
E-52 Phase 8, Sector 72
- E-Commerce Development
- Digital Strategy
- Mobile & App Marketing
- Web Design
- UX/UI Design
- Logo Design
- Web Development
How Axtrics compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Axtrics is positioned among 5823 companies from India based on profile strength. A poor rate is a red flag. It could be that the company is still great, but we advise doing some more research.
How much does Axtrics charge for their services compared to other companies in India and Mohali?
Axtrics charges between $30 - 70/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in India is below average. This is perhaps a sweet spot. A well-optimized cost structure. It could definitely be a win in the end, but don't forget about your due diligence before hiring..
How many services does Axtrics provide compared to other companies?
Axtrics covers 5 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Axtrics founded?
Axtrics was founded in 2016. According to TechBehemoths data, 243 companies were founded in India in that year. Compared to other companies, Axtrics is relatively established in the market. This might be a sweet spot as well. They already got some experience and are still in the process of finetuning themselves, along with that extra mile that we all like.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Great experience with Axtrics. Very nice and friendly working environment.
- Best place to work and grow. Seniors always supportive and yours suggestions are always welcomed in this organisation. I have learned aaaaaaaaaa-lot which helps me in my carrier growth, :) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Being a developer I was explore to a great extent in this company. As some of people put negative reviews to let down the company Image.
- I have been working here since 2017, the environment in Axtrics is amazing. You will get better opportunities to learn and explore your skills. Happy for being a member of Axtrics faimly.
- Hired these people on upwork to finish a simple website. They said that it would be completed in 2 weeks, One month and a half later it is still not done. Their work is messy, they do not communicate well, they do not follow instructions. After 1 month and a half they came back to me telling me that the website was just not going to be finished at all. Look at the picture below for what they told me . To any hard working entrepreneurs out there be highly cautious of people like this.