Think, Plan, Create, Execute. Simple, right? Our experienced team makes it easy. From concept to delivery,
we are there for you. With in house printing and our expert sourcing team,
we will help make your next promotion a memorable one.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Below Average
Axis Gear lacks more convincing data about their portfolio, has no or less client reviews and an incomplete description of their business It could be that Axis Gear does a great job in reality, but the lack of transparency should encourage you to continue the search.
3519 Dundas St. West
Toronto M6S 2S7
How Axis Gear compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Axis Gear is positioned among 1900 companies from Canada based on profile strength. A below-average rate is tricky. It might be that they are still good, but not paying too much attention to their business profile.
How much does Axis Gear charge for their services compared to other companies in Canada and Toronto?
Axis Gear is one of those companies that decided to not disclose their pricing. We do not know the exact reason, but we assume their price range can be pretty flexible, depending on each project and client, that is why. Rise this topic once you will discuss it with them.
How many services does Axis Gear provide compared to other companies?
Axis Gear covers 2 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Axis Gear founded?
Axis Gear was founded in 2002. According to TechBehemoths data, 17 companies were founded in Canada in that year. Compared to other companies, Axis Gear is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Great customer service, fast reliable and high quality goods.
- Axis Gear was absolutely wonderful to work with! As a first time race director putting on a virtual event, I was learning as I went, and Anna and Norm were extremely patient with me! They helped me work out the best placements for logos on the t-shirts by providing mock-ups of the different options I contemplated. The t-shirts turned out amazing!! I was also unsure how to best distribute them to the participants of the virtual event and Axis Gear helped me out immensely. They handled the shipping, making my life so much easier, and ensured that participants received their shirts in time for race day. Participants were positively raving about the quality of the event shirts! Many reached out to tell me how much they loved them! I highly recommend working with Axis Gear if you are looking for great products with top notch service. I will definitely be a returning customer :)
- Axis Gear and Jennifer T have been amazing to work with. We've used them repeatedly. They help with ideas if you don't have any, give a variety of options, find the best cost for value, and even help with graphic designs if need be. Jennifer went above and beyond to ensure we received our products in a timely fashion as needed. Thank you!
- Great people helping out during this pandemic.
- Axis Gear is AWESOME! We have used them twice now for different products (buffs and key floats) and they have both been better than our expectations! Their price was better than the competition, the ordering process was effortless and the product arrived in a timely manner. There was an issue with the buffs but they were quick to fix the issue and replace them at no cost to us. We will definitely be using this company again and highly recommend them!