Creatively led yet goal orientated, we’re crazy about making the web work for our customers. Whether we’re working on getting your website to the top of Google or implementing a stunning new design that will triple you online sales, we work hard at getting you the results that your business deserves. Jump on board – it’s going to be a great ride. Established in 2003, Auburn is a web design and marketing agency with the aim of ‘making the web work’ for our clients. With some of the fastest growing SME’s in the UK as our customers, we’ve helped them harness the power of the internet to drive their business forward, making them more profitable and efficient to enable them to achieve their goals.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Poor
Auburn may not be a bad company, but the lack of a complete company profile (weak portfolio, no client reviews and incomplete services) raises some concerns. You should do good due diligence before contacting them. Alternatively, search for a better ranking company on the platform. There are over 4,000 companies with “strong” scoring.
Pure Offices, Plato Close, Tachbrook Park
Warwick CV34 6WE
United Kingdom +441926407766
How Auburn compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Auburn is positioned among 5626 companies from United Kingdom based on profile strength. A poor rate is a red flag. It could be that the company is still great, but we advise doing some more research.
How much does Auburn charge for their services compared to other companies in United Kingdom and Warwick?
Auburn charges between $150 - 250/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United Kingdom is above the market average. Their high price range might be a result of an extended experience or high-quality work. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does Auburn provide compared to other companies?
Auburn covers 5 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Auburn founded?
Auburn was founded in 2002. According to TechBehemoths data, 66 companies were founded in United Kingdom in that year. Compared to other companies, Auburn is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Excellent experience working with the SEO team who have clearly done their homework and who are fired up to start the ball rolling on our strategy. I feel completely in safe hands and that progress will be made. It’s so comforting to hear such enthusiasm from a team of go-getters. I feel they will really make a difference.
- Fantastic Company to work with, really helpful and great support.
- Had an excellent experience working with Steve at Auburn. He and colleague Lucy worked closely with me to provide a thorough and exciting proposal for our new websites. Both Steve and Lucy are really easy to get on with and are very knowledgeable. We have not yet gone ahead with the development, however we hopeful that we are able to work with Auburn! Great team, great company!
- It was a real pleasure to work with Steve and the team on the development of a new company website. Having never been involved in this type of project before, their expertise and professional guidance were greatly appreciated. You couldn't wish to work with a more friendly or experienced team of people. Thank you guys!
- Very positive and professional company. My interaction with Auburn Creative Ltd left me in no doubt that they are capable and focused upon generating business for their clients.