Our mission is to empower digital innovation and create outcomes that matter.
We’re passionate about human-centred design and inbound marketing methodologies, and believe that in order to create something great, we must explore, connect, understand and empower.
We’re a creative engine for growth, using scientific strategies and empathy to partner with businesses as they step into a digital future. Our UX, web development, digital marketing and sales enablement solutions are for businesses who want to change the way they do digital.
Our collaborative process means we pay attention to your unique challenges and business goals, and create solutions that will resonate with your target audience. Get in touch to talk about how we can exceed your expectations.
Profile strength: Strong
Nice! atomix has a strong company profile with a clear description of their services, client reviews and a portfolio. You can get a very clear picture of their experience and expertise. We encourage you to get in touch with atomix. atomix is ranked in the top 49% among all the 43,000+ companies on the platform.
atomix is the 2022 award-winning company in Australia for its UX/UI Design servicesSee all Winners in Australia
102 Tynte St North Adelaide
south australia 5006
- Digital Strategy
- UX/UI Design
- Web Development
- Web Design
Focuses & Technologies
- Real estate20%
- Business services10%
- Consumer products & services10%
- Energy & natural resources10%
- Financial services10%
- Information technology10%
How atomix compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how atomix is positioned among 1330 companies from Australia based on profile strength. A strong rate means the company is trustworthy and knows its business.
How much does atomix charge for their services compared to other companies in Australia and south australia?
atomix charges between $70 - 150/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in Australia is the market average. This is a safer bet. Being well aware of their capabilities and cost. This gives room for more flexibility in negotiating the cost. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does atomix provide compared to other companies?
atomix covers 6 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a medium range of services compared to their competitors. This is safe. A bit of experience from more fields is always good, in case you may need additional services, they can cover it as well.
When was atomix founded?
atomix was founded in 2009. According to TechBehemoths data, 33 companies were founded in Australia in that year. Compared to other companies, atomix is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Atomix has managed our digital marketing for 5 years. They manage and update digital campaigns along with regular content creation. Everyone I deal with is friendly and helpful and always ensures that everything is achieved in a the required time frame and to a high standard.
- Alexander Symonds recently engaged Atomix for our website redesign. From the initial consult and workshop we knew we were in good hands. Their professional and understanding team enabled us to come up with a User Experience that allows us to communicate with our broad range of clients effectively. We have already seen increased web traffic and conversions as a result. We look forward to working with the Atomix team to further develop a dynamic resource for our clients.
- The team absolutely met all expectations, delivered on time, were professional and responsive and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend the team at Atomix if you are considering building or updating a website!
- In order to maximize our company's online visibility, we wanted someone to quick guide as well as offer us with a concentrated option. With a pal's recommendation, we employed 'Atomix', a company specialising in web development has today, and the whole group did a great work!