AtomicMedia has multiple offices.
The head office is in Nottingham, United Kingdom
We're your digital agency.
At AtomicMedia, we work alongside you and your business to drive growth, develop solutions, and deliver sustainability.
Whether it's a new app, website, or digital marketing - we've got you covered. Services include:
- App development
- Digital marketing
- Web design
- Video production
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Average
Average is better than “below average”, but not “good”, at least not on TechBehemoths. AtomicMedia is one of those companies that might deliver some projects, but are not convincing enough. For this reason, their profile strength is average. Advice: get in touch with AtomicMedia if you have a great intuition. Otherwise, go the extra mile and find a slightly better ranking company. We have 5,000 strong and excellent ones from a total of 43,000+.
11 Brightmoor Street
Nottingham NG1 1FD
United Kingdom +441159411444
86–90 Paul Street
Shoreditch EC2A 4UX
- Digital Strategy
- Mobile & App Marketing
- Video Production
- Mobile App Development
- Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Web Design
- UX/UI Design
- Web Development
How AtomicMedia compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how AtomicMedia is positioned among 5534 companies from United Kingdom based on profile strength. An average rate is fine, but could definitely be better for a bit more credibility.
How much does AtomicMedia charge for their services compared to other companies in United Kingdom and Nottingham?
AtomicMedia charges between $70 - 150/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United Kingdom is the market average. This is a safer bet. Being well aware of their capabilities and cost. This gives room for more flexibility in negotiating the cost. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does AtomicMedia provide compared to other companies?
AtomicMedia covers 3 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was AtomicMedia founded?
AtomicMedia was founded in 1997. According to TechBehemoths data, 210 companies were founded in United Kingdom in the year 2000 or before. Compared to other companies, AtomicMedia is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Fabulous service from Duncan and Atomic Media. I am so impressed with the website they designed for my business and often get compliments from my customers. The continued support and SEO from Atomic Media is also fantastic. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
- When I started my business Atomic helped me to build my website from scratch. They offered fantastic advice and support on website, content, SEO and PPC and I found them to be professional and knowledgable. They were also able to offer support within my budget and as a result I have a fantastic website which has certainly had a positive impact on my business. Atomic are always on hand to answer any query I have, I cannot recommend highly enough, great team and great service. Thank you for all your help. Kathryn
- I first met AtomicMedia after being let down by another web/app company in Nottingham. I have now been working with them for nearly 3 years and can't praise their creativity, knowledge and overall professionalism enough. All the projects they have built for us have greatly increased customer activity and sales. We would be very happy to recommend them to other companies.
- I've always found Atomic Media to be reliable, well organised and would thoroughly recommend them.
- Outstanding work - very happy with the service and quality of the final project, thanks again for turning it around so quickly!!!