Atomic Design has multiple offices.
The head office is in Atlanta, United States
Atomic Design is a digital agency based in Rochester NY. We specialize in mobile website design and SEO, providing award-winning solutions that attract, impress, and convert your visitors into customers. We were established in Atlanta, Georgia in 1996 by Christopher Hanna with the desire to provide integrated marketing solutions that worked. We thrived during the dot-com boom of 1997 and survived the bust which followed a few years later.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Average
Average is better than “below average”, but not “good”, at least not on TechBehemoths. Atomic Design is one of those companies that might deliver some projects, but are not convincing enough. For this reason, their profile strength is average. Advice: get in touch with Atomic Design if you have a great intuition. Otherwise, go the extra mile and find a slightly better ranking company. We have 5,000 strong and excellent ones from a total of 43,000+.
2 West Paces Ferry Rd, #9002
277 Alexander St., Suite 208
How Atomic Design compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Atomic Design is positioned among 20121 companies from United States based on profile strength. An average rate is fine, but could definitely be better for a bit more credibility.
How much does Atomic Design charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Atlanta?
Atomic Design is one of those companies that decided to not disclose their pricing. We do not know the exact reason, but we assume their price range can be pretty flexible, depending on each project and client, that is why. Rise this topic once you will discuss it with them.
How many services does Atomic Design provide compared to other companies?
Atomic Design covers 3 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Atomic Design founded?
Atomic Design was founded in 1997. According to TechBehemoths data, 963 companies were founded in United States in the year 2000 or before. Compared to other companies, Atomic Design is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Atomic Design of Rochester has been a great company to work with. They were able to take our vision and not only improve upon it but bring it to life. The finished web design exceeded our expectations. Services used included web design, logo design, business card design, copywriting and programming. The site was completed quickly and we highly recommend them.
- Business is unresponsive and the design quality, when produced is poor. Find a professional to work with. Avoid this mess.
- We needed a new website design and decided to contact Atomic Design. Chris and his team were first rate in every way imaginable. They listened to my needs, provided a design that exceeded my expectations, and made it happen quickly. If you are looking for web designers in Rochester, look no further.
- We were interviewing for our fourth agency in as many years. After one meeting with Atomic Design we knew they were different. They have really honed their methodology over their years in existence. We liked how they explained everything upfront and during the process. Chris is very transparent with what tactics they use and what we can expect from them over the months. The deliverables were exceptional and the results speak for themselves. We have finally found a digital agency worth keeping.
- Fantastic end product and great people! Add us to the long list of satisfied Atomic customers. We just finished a total website redesign with Atomic and could not be more pleased. Atomic Design came recommended by an employee who worked with them at their old company. They based their opinion on their experience during the project and the finished site. They weren’t the cheapest but we were impressed with their approach and obvious expertise as well as passion. They were the best value out there in my opinion. Their process has obviously been honed over the many years and projects. It made everything extremely easy for our team. They offered solutions to everything we thought would be a challenge and proved time and time again that they know what they are doing.Atomic design has their act together and they listen and understand. Thanks Chris and the Atomic team for a job VERY well done.