We combine the extensive core expertise of our in-house designers and developers to provide you with solid front-end creativity, beautifully crafted marketing and cutting edge back-end development. We employ a proven project process map which has been refined over many years to ensure our clients businesses get the best possible results. Our focused and methodical approach ensures we deliver what our clients really deserve – gorgeous, engaging websites and marketing material that really work for their businesses whether that be on or off line. At Atelier Studios we understand the importance and values of a community which is why we like to give something back. We support local schools and universities, focusing on helping the designers and developers of tomorrow to understand the digital industry and keep them abreast with the latest developments as they happen.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Average
Average is better than “below average”, but not “good”, at least not on TechBehemoths. Atelier Studios is one of those companies that might deliver some projects, but are not convincing enough. For this reason, their profile strength is average. Advice: get in touch with Atelier Studios if you have a great intuition. Otherwise, go the extra mile and find a slightly better ranking company. We have 5,000 strong and excellent ones from a total of 43,000+.
Kenneth Dibben House Enterprise Road
Southampton SO16 7NS
United Kingdom +442380227117
- Web Design
- Content Marketing
- UX/UI Design
- Business services25%
- Information technology25%
- Advertising & marketing15%
- Financial services15%
How Atelier Studios compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Atelier Studios is positioned among 5534 companies from United Kingdom based on profile strength. An average rate is fine, but could definitely be better for a bit more credibility.
How much does Atelier Studios charge for their services compared to other companies in United Kingdom and Southampton?
Atelier Studios charges between $150 - 250/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United Kingdom is above the market average. Their high price range might be a result of an extended experience or high-quality work. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does Atelier Studios provide compared to other companies?
Atelier Studios covers 8 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a medium range of services compared to their competitors. This is safe. A bit of experience from more fields is always good, in case you may need additional services, they can cover it as well.
When was Atelier Studios founded?
Atelier Studios was founded in 2000. According to TechBehemoths data, 210 companies were founded in United Kingdom in the year 2000 or before. Compared to other companies, Atelier Studios is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- We cannot praise the Atelier Team highly enough it is a though they are an integral part of our business. We have seen our e commerce business go from strength to strength and our costs for PPC well managed and controlled in budget, We have no hesitation placing the order for our new e commerce platform with Atelier Tim Talbot - Commercial Director for West Country Fires Ltd
- Atelier have helped to manage our website, SEO & PPC campaigns for several years now, after we decided to outsource to a local company. In this time, they have provided a professional, proactive, and efficient service that is second to none. Each member of the team is highly knowledgeable, polite, and friendly; with a helpful and ‘can-do’ attitude that really makes you feel valued as a customer. I cannot recommend their services enough! Day Equestrian
- Fantastic company to work with! We had a very short turnaround to create our website and Atelier was brilliant at keeping to the deadline without affecting the level of detail they put into the project. Would definitely recommend! Wessex Cancer Trust
- Atelier has been outstanding to work with. We mattered as a customer from the very first conversation. Nothing has ever been too much trouble. We met the staff who would be working on our site, so that all were involved in the critical conversations before any development got underway. They listened carefully to what we do as an organisation and what we needed from our website. Jess Sharp, our project manager, has a particular talent for interpreting client aims and guiding decisions in a manner that is supportive and well-informed. Atelier's pricing is very reasonable and they have always been careful to work within our budget. If something is unrealistic, or out of scope, or does not serve our best interests, they will say. Every step of the process is explained clearly and communication is regular, meaning no nasty surprises. We feel that Atelier have real integrity in their practice and deliver a quality service and product. Nothing is ever too much trouble. We are very much looking forward to our lovely new site going live shortly! Surrey Museums Partnership
- We've really enjoyed working with Atelier on re-designing the No Limits website. They understood what we needed right from the beginning and have designed a brilliant website that fits all our needs. Jess and the team have always been very quick to respond to our questions and have been professional throughout. We're really happy with the end result, thank you Atelier!