Ascension Marketing Group, Inc. is an in-store marketing company that represents the leaders in home entertainment inside the largest retailers in the world. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. At Ascension Marketing Group, Inc., we have developed many successful marketing campaigns that can reach your ideal customers where it matters most.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Poor
Ascension Marketing Group may not be a bad company, but the lack of a complete company profile (weak portfolio, no client reviews and incomplete services) raises some concerns. You should do good due diligence before contacting them. Alternatively, search for a better ranking company on the platform. There are over 4,000 companies with “strong” scoring.
1105 Wooded Acres Drive Suite 420
United States +12543682410
Focuses & Technologies
How Ascension Marketing Group compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Ascension Marketing Group is positioned among 19742 companies from United States based on profile strength. A poor rate is a red flag. It could be that the company is still great, but we advise doing some more research.
How much does Ascension Marketing Group charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Waco?
Ascension Marketing Group is one of those companies that decided to not disclose their pricing. We do not know the exact reason, but we assume their price range can be pretty flexible, depending on each project and client, that is why. Rise this topic once you will discuss it with them.
How many services does Ascension Marketing Group provide compared to other companies?
Ascension Marketing Group covers 2 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Ascension Marketing Group founded?
Ascension Marketing Group was founded in 2018. According to TechBehemoths data, 343 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Ascension Marketing Group is relatively established in the market. This might be a sweet spot as well. They already got some experience and are still in the process of finetuning themselves, along with that extra mile that we all like.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- I was impressed with how management really went up and beyond to take care of the entire team during the COVID-19 stay-at-home order. I knew many team members were concerned about being unable to work; and it was so amazing to see how much a company can do for those who depend on it-- not just during the good times but through the difficult as well.
- This place has been such a great environment to learn and grow in my field after graduating! I'm so excited to learn!
- Generally, I’m very impressed with the staff on hand. I had an interview with Ascension Marketing last week for the sales position and met 2 of the managers, all very sharp individuals. I find it amazing that the CEO works alongside with his employees and mentors them. Cannot wait to hear back!
- I had an interview with Ascension for a customer service positions, I thought it was a good fit, and after speaking further with the manager they actually suggested the marketing department for me. I thought it was really cool of them to take the time to see where my skills will be best utilized and not just where I applied for. I'm excited to start with them soon!
- Great environment, and awesome place to work at! The staff is awesome and everyone is willing to help you out when needed. I just recently started working here, and when I was having problems or needed pointers I was able to get the help from everyone in the office and was pushed to the next level! The skills you learn here will not only benefit you professionally but personally as well, and the room for growth in the company is just unreal. You also form bonds with the people here so they aren't just acquaintances, but family, and I can honestly say that going to work is fun because the people here are amazing. I'm looking forward to what the company holds for me, and what I can do for the company!