Artygeek helps enterprises and startups to design and launch successful digital products in Retail, Fintech, Healthcare, and Saas. We cover full SDLC and help with high-quality resources.
- Product Conceptualization (Design Thinking Process)
- MVP development
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Client-Server Applications Development
- Product strategy
How do we work?
- The flexible team built to your requirements
- Adjustable scope, cost, and timeline
- Project team flexible to meet changing requirements and budgets
- Employee service cost covered by Artygeek
Full Cycle Product Development (Outsourcing)
- Product Conceptualization
- Fixed price and scope
- No supervision required from your side
- Risks owned by Artygeek
We use design thinking and system approach to drive positive changes in human experience interacting with digital products.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Poor
ArtyGeek may not be a bad company, but the lack of a complete company profile (weak portfolio, no client reviews and incomplete services) raises some concerns. You should do good due diligence before contacting them. Alternatively, search for a better ranking company on the platform. There are over 4,000 companies with “strong” scoring.
44b Zelena Street
ul. Sielska 17A
6/16 Hebron Rd.
How ArtyGeek compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how ArtyGeek is positioned among 914 companies from Ukraine based on profile strength. A poor rate is a red flag. It could be that the company is still great, but we advise doing some more research.
How much does ArtyGeek charge for their services compared to other companies in Ukraine and Lviv?
ArtyGeek charges between $30 - 70/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in Ukraine is below average. This is perhaps a sweet spot. A well-optimized cost structure. It could definitely be a win in the end, but don't forget about your due diligence before hiring..
How many services does ArtyGeek provide compared to other companies?
ArtyGeek covers 2 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was ArtyGeek founded?
ArtyGeek was founded in 2012. According to TechBehemoths data, 22 companies were founded in Ukraine in that year. Compared to other companies, ArtyGeek is established in the market. Reliable. Most of the companies operating since then have gained valuable experience, learning from their mistakes and therefore help you with a great experience further on. You should feel in good hands with them.
From 5 reviews
- I love to work with these people
- Cozy office, cool coffee machine and tasty snacks. Most of all, I enjoy friendly atmosphere here
- We got the chance to work with Artygeek on our client's website from the UK and it turned out to be super successful and easy to manage. Christine and Taras are really helpful guys. They are also pretty cost effective and highly enthusiastic. Surely recommendadble!!!!