Artemis Marketing is a Sussex-based digital marketing agency that specialises in SEO, link building, paid search and conversion rate optimisation (CRO). Helping SMEs increase their online presence since 2004, our digital marketing experts are equipped with a wide range of skills, from website development to graphic design. Call or email today to see how we can help grow your business.
Artemis Marketing at a Glance
Who Founded Artemis Marketing?
How many projects a year does Artemis Marketing deliver?
What is Artemis Marketing average cost per project?
What are Artemis Marketing company values?
Profile strength: Above Average
Artemis Marketing may be a strong company in its field, it has enough information, so you can get an idea about their experience and track record. However, they could have provided more details about their business. You can search for a stronger company in this niche or just give it a try. It might be worth it to get in touch with Artemis Marketing.
Danworth Farm, Cuckfield Road
Hurstpierpoint BN6 9GL
United Kingdom +441444645018
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
Focuses & Technologies
- Advertising & marketing100%
How Artemis Marketing compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Artemis Marketing is positioned among 5543 companies from United Kingdom based on profile strength. An above-average rate means the company has all it needs to deliver a project
How much does Artemis Marketing charge for their services compared to other companies in United Kingdom and Hurstpierpoint?
Artemis Marketing charges between $30 - 70/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United Kingdom is below average. This is perhaps a sweet spot. A well-optimized cost structure. It could definitely be a win in the end, but don't forget about your due diligence before hiring..
How many services does Artemis Marketing provide compared to other companies?
Artemis Marketing covers 13 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a above average range of services compared to their competitors. Good call. They offer a wide range of services which is a great finding. This way they might cover more things during the project.
When was Artemis Marketing founded?
Artemis Marketing was founded in 2004. According to TechBehemoths data, 77 companies were founded in United Kingdom in that year. Compared to other companies, Artemis Marketing is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Great company. Justin knows his stuff, he is an expert in the world of SEO. And Mike and the staff are great at communicating everything that is going on behind the scenes. I highly recommend Artemis Marketing for all your digital marketing needs.
- We have used Artemis Marketing for almost a year, firstly for SEO where we now rank No. 1 on our key search words and with the help of Craig, Arron and Mike, they talked us through the process of SEO and the way their team could build our results. We have now just relaunched our website with e-commerce through Artemis who have built us a new website, whilst understanding our unique business style with a modern and easy to use site. Aaron and his team asked many questions and got to understand us before they started building our new website. We developed a great partnership, investing time to improve ideas and continue growing our businesses together. We are looking forward to future growth working along side Artemis Marketing
- Artemis have provided H+R with a reliable and friendly service, whilst keeping our website current and fresh since 2016. We mainly deal with Craig and in the past Mike, who are always helpful and really know their stuff.
- Great company and people. I love their systematic and practical approach to SEO. They demystify what many agencies try to make complicated!
- As a small business it’s not always possible to afford the prices that companies charge for SEO. However, it’s essential for a growing business that your website is being seen by potential customers. I’ve tried many ways to increase my visibility on the web, I tried to do it myself, paid more money than I can afford for pay-per-click which resulted in nothing. I’ve paid online companies with similar results and just when I was starting to give up this seemingly losing battle, I had a referral to Mike at Artemis Marketing. Mike took me through their Core Fundamentals package, which is aimed at smaller businesses like mine. To be honest I didn’t expect much in the first three months as it takes a while for Google to re-index pages etc. (I’d learnt the lingo over the months). However, I was pleasantly surprised to see a lift in visitors towards the end of the second month, and this grew substantially over the months. Nowadays my phone goes off telling me there is someone on my site constantly. I would definitely recommend speaking with Artemis Marketing, if you’re a Small to medium business who needs help with getting your site seen by potential customers. Sarah Walker-Bennett Sarah Bennett Commercial Photography, Eastbourne.