We are a young, highly motivated team of digital strategists, developers, and creatives who make big things happen. We pride ourselves on being true partners; agile and responsive. We take a broad view of all elements that will contribute to the success of our clients and constantly push boundaries to spot new ways of growth hacking their goals.
With over 30 years of combined experience, we specialize in digital strategy, development, growth hacking, data/attribution, systems integration, marketing automation and more.
Don't take our word for it though, ask our clients.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Average
Average is better than “below average”, but not “good”, at least not on TechBehemoths. /Archive Digital is one of those companies that might deliver some projects, but are not convincing enough. For this reason, their profile strength is average. Advice: get in touch with /Archive Digital if you have a great intuition. Otherwise, go the extra mile and find a slightly better ranking company. We have 5,000 strong and excellent ones from a total of 43,000+.
289 Abbott Street
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Development
- Pay Per Click
- UX/UI Design
- CRM Consulting
Focuses & Technologies
- Advertising & marketing25%
- Financial services20%
- Real estate20%
How /Archive Digital compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how /Archive Digital is positioned among 1846 companies from Canada based on profile strength. An average rate is fine, but could definitely be better for a bit more credibility.
How much does /Archive Digital charge for their services compared to other companies in Canada and Vancouver?
/Archive Digital charges between $150 - 250/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in Canada is above the market average. Their high price range might be a result of an extended experience or high-quality work. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does /Archive Digital provide compared to other companies?
/Archive Digital covers 21 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a above average range of services compared to their competitors. Good call. They offer a wide range of services which is a great finding. This way they might cover more things during the project.
When was /Archive Digital founded?
/Archive Digital was founded in 2012. According to TechBehemoths data, 53 companies were founded in Canada in that year. Compared to other companies, /Archive Digital is established in the market. Reliable. Most of the companies operating since then have gained valuable experience, learning from their mistakes and therefore help you with a great experience further on. You should feel in good hands with them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Great team of go-getters supporting you every step of the way 👌
- Archive have been instrumental in helping us shift focus to digital marketing platforms. Despite our lack of experience they took our goals and explained, executed, and refined a plan that has shown definitive results. What could have been a scary experience has instead been an extremely positive new step for our us.
- I've known Ray Torresan for many years and have gained in every interaction. Having met his team I can confirm that Data Made Human is dedicated to providing the best experience and results for its clients and network. They are proud of their team and the value that they create. I wish more companies cared this much and worked this hard.
- I'm a partner in a very specialized data storage company, for Media and Entertainment... while its a large market, it's so well defined that it's tricky to target, from a marketing perspective... and DMH nailed it!! These folks play the internet like its their '3rd' hand, and our inquires increased immediately, which, of course, leads to business.... They really helped us match a prospect with a need, and the solution we provide. Win Win Win! Very impressed all around.... And we look forward to a lot more to come.... Great work guys!!!
- I have been working with the Data Made Human gang for 9 months now and I am happy to refer business to them based on my experiences. They provide a strategic view with the ability to execute to a detailed level. We’ve had our biggest sales months (online) to date with them.