Apron promotes and protects food brands with insightful consumer research, exceptionally creative and proven outreach strategies and a robust food safety communication practice.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Good
Good is ok, but it seems that something very important is missing on the company profile. Apron Food PR may be a good company to work with. It requires a little more attention and research from your side, as they don't have reviews and portfolio items just yet.. Do your due diligence before contracting Apron Food PR.
4200 Marathon blvd., suite 300
United States +15123442010
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Graphic Design
Focuses & Technologies
- Consumer products & services35%
- Hospitality & leisure35%
How Apron Food PR compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Apron Food PR is positioned among 19742 companies from United States based on profile strength. Their position is good and safe. Of course, a better rank could be more helpful, but worth trying to reach them.
How much does Apron Food PR charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Austin?
Apron Food PR is one of those companies that decided to not disclose their pricing. We do not know the exact reason, but we assume their price range can be pretty flexible, depending on each project and client, that is why. Rise this topic once you will discuss it with them.
How many services does Apron Food PR provide compared to other companies?
Apron Food PR covers 3 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Apron Food PR founded?
Apron Food PR was founded in 2019. According to TechBehemoths data, 197 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Apron Food PR is relatively new in the market. Their most critical years of operations are successfully passed. This adds a bit more trust and confidence. Their eagerness and extra mile to prove is still definitely worth taking into consideration.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 4 reviews
- I worked as a consultant in 2018 & 2019 with Jenny Gregorcyk and her team at Apron. When it comes to promoting and protecting a brand in the Food & Beverage industry, they're the people you want to work with. I spent the better part of a year working with them in a consulting role and they treated me like one of their own. We also won a few awards for our clients in the process, which is always a plus. Jenny and her team are some of the smartest, kindest people I know. Hire them before your competitors do.
- What a talented and hard working group of people! Apron was a great place to grow as a marketing professional and make creative campaigns for fantastic clients.
- Jenny and team are passionate and dedicated experts always ready for any challenge. They care about their customers intimately and take pride in their work, always making sure to go every extra mile it takes to get the job done to their extremely high standards. I love working with them.
- I work with Apron Food PR on several of their clients and am very impressed by their capabilities, attention to client service, and delivery of great results. We share a passion for providing the best work possible and over-delivering for clients.