The dynamic duo comprising ApricotLaw, Tom Desmond and Nick Kringas, believe in doing what it takes to win. With a passion for search engine optimization and a knack for figuring out what other SEOs can’t, the pair consistently watch their sites climb the ranks while others crash and burn. A shared goal of getting clients to the top of search engine results pages and focused, results-driven teamwork makes things happen—big things.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Above Average
ApricotLaw may be a strong company in its field, it has enough information, so you can get an idea about their experience and track record. However, they could have provided more details about their business. You can search for a stronger company in this niche or just give it a try. It might be worth it to get in touch with ApricotLaw.
7 Skyline Dr #350
United States +12129608584
- Content Marketing
- Web Design
- Video Production
- Pay Per Click
How ApricotLaw compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how ApricotLaw is positioned among 19717 companies from United States based on profile strength. An above-average rate means the company has all it needs to deliver a project
How much does ApricotLaw charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Hawthorne?
ApricotLaw charges between $70 - 150/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is the market average. This is a safer bet. Being well aware of their capabilities and cost. This gives room for more flexibility in negotiating the cost. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does ApricotLaw provide compared to other companies?
ApricotLaw covers 7 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a medium range of services compared to their competitors. This is safe. A bit of experience from more fields is always good, in case you may need additional services, they can cover it as well.
When was ApricotLaw founded?
ApricotLaw was founded in 2014. According to TechBehemoths data, 446 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, ApricotLaw is established in the market. Reliable. Most of the companies operating since then have gained valuable experience, learning from their mistakes and therefore help you with a great experience further on. You should feel in good hands with them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Apricot law does fantastic work. They deliver what they promise. Their dedicated team of SEO, PPC and design professionals are bright, proactive, professional and attentive. We love working with Kellen, Rob, Alex and Glenroy on a regular basis. Their website design for our firm is really good looking, and works as advertised. Thanks Sarah and crew! I am glad they have exclusive arrangements in markets. They are tough to beat.
- There's nothing like seeing your website on the first page of a Google search for the first time. I've only been with ApricotLaw for a couple months and my site just launched last Friday. I was skeptical when a new client called me earlier today and told me that he found me online, so I went and checked it out for myself and there I was - # 3 in the organic listing for a competitive search term. The hair on my arms is still standing up. I couldn't be happier with the great customer service, personalized attention and, now, the AMAZING RESULTS that ApricotLaw has provided me. Highly recommend!
- I would highly recommend ApricotLaw if you are an attorney in search of a top notch internet marketing firm. From website design to SEO to social media, Tom and Nick have assembled an incredible team of professionals that provide the whole package for law firms. In just under 8 months from the launch of my new website, I have seen incredible results in my rankings! I am in a very competitive market and I am now ranking on page 1 of Google for almost all of my key search terms. I had previously worked with two other SEO companies that made all types of promises. ApricotLaw is the only company that has provided me with a realistic plan for success and has consistently delivered real tangible results month after month. The best part about ApricotLaw is that their team is exclusive to you--they will not work with another attorney in your market!
- I highly recommend ApricotLaw. I've been with them just over two years, and my website is typically ranking on the first page for organic searches for each of my major keywords. The first page results seem to be consistent across desktops and mobile devices, which is great. I’m getting calls and signing new clients every month as a direct result of their work. The various team members at Apricot Law are all very responsive when I want an SEO, blogging, or social media "check up" or want to discuss new ideas.
- Outstanding company. I have worked with a number of marketing companies in the legal world over the last years, to include national and local companies. Apricot Law is really one of the best I have run across. They know their business and this market and are very courteous and responsive. I like the fact that they avoid conflicts of interest by working with just one firm per market. We are getting great results and the web site looks terrific! I am very pleased and highly recommend them.