I’m the Andy Gardner that gave his name to the business. Hailing from the Lake District I’ve made Bristol my home. I got into web design in the early noughties after graduating from Bristol University. Rather by accident my Project & Community Management role for the UK’s leading entertainment chain became increasingly web based as the internet took off.
After a couple of intervening years as Technical Director for a popular gadget eCommerce portal I founded my own web design business in 2009.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Poor
Andy Gardner may not be a bad company, but the lack of a complete company profile (weak portfolio, no client reviews and incomplete services) raises some concerns. You should do good due diligence before contacting them. Alternatively, search for a better ranking company on the platform. There are over 4,000 companies with “strong” scoring.
85 Highbury Road
Bristol BS3 5NS
United Kingdom +441173735439
How Andy Gardner compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Andy Gardner is positioned among 5543 companies from United Kingdom based on profile strength. A poor rate is a red flag. It could be that the company is still great, but we advise doing some more research.
How much does Andy Gardner charge for their services compared to other companies in United Kingdom and Bristol?
Andy Gardner is one of those companies that decided to not disclose their pricing. We do not know the exact reason, but we assume their price range can be pretty flexible, depending on each project and client, that is why. Rise this topic once you will discuss it with them.
How many services does Andy Gardner provide compared to other companies?
Andy Gardner covers 2 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Andy Gardner founded?
Andy Gardner was founded in 2018. According to TechBehemoths data, 95 companies were founded in United Kingdom in that year. Compared to other companies, Andy Gardner is relatively established in the market. This might be a sweet spot as well. They already got some experience and are still in the process of finetuning themselves, along with that extra mile that we all like.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Andy and his team have been great in helping me turn my ideas into great website. From start to finish I felt confidant I was working with someone that listend to what I wanted and created me more then I expected.
- Fantastic. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Andy and the team. Attention to detail, full understanding of our needs, superb imagery and graphics and fabulous customer care. The resulting website and database has exceeded my expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Andy Gardner Website Design to anybody and would definitely work with them again.
- Would not hesitate to recommend Andy , A great job done on our website and nothing too much trouble, Keep up the good work.
- Absolutely amazing web design company in Bristol! Andy and his team are really knowledgeable, friendly and deliver above and beyond every time i have used there services. I had a logo designed, website built and the whole process was a joy from start to finish. Thank you again for our brilliant new website from the Lower Costing Locksmiths team 😊
- Seems a good developer, very encouraging to begin with. Offered to deliver a price and missed his own deadline and when called then declined to quote. Disappointing as was unnecessarily waiting on their quote.