AmiFactory Team is an intentionally small agile team of software engineers
Small squad where is no place for single responsibility specialists. Everyone member is a valuable and responsible professional of a few scopes.
- The full cycle of custom software development from the idea to market-ready solution
- Consulting, development and support for the existing projects
- Information technology and tools consulting
- Effectiveness. We always try to choose the right tools, technologies and approaches for each task to meet your aims and requirements. And automation that helps us don't spend time on routine and focus on what really matters
- Team. Great guys at the right place united by the single idea to create cool things right and deliver valuable solutions to the market
- Working process. We use the determined and predictable working process, combined with the tight cooperation of customer and team members - all to reach the best results and celebrate your next success launch
- Skills. Nobody knows everything. Nobody except Google. Just kidding, but anyway, we always try to expand our knowledge to stay on cutting edge of the industry and be professionals of what we do
- Expertise. We dive into the business domain of our customers to find the most effective solutions. Instead of ‘How to implement this?’ we trying to answer the questions like ‘How people will use this?’ and ‘How this will solve the problem?’
- Support & future cooperation. We always care for every product we have launched or any work we have done, so we provide future support and consultation. Also, we are happy to see you again even after a long time in case you will decide to start a new iteration of collaboration
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Good
Good is ok, but it seems that something very important is missing on the company profile. AmiFactory may be a good company to work with. It requires a little more attention and research from your side, as they don't have reviews and portfolio items just yet.. Do your due diligence before contracting AmiFactory.
Bahhovutivska St, 17-21
- Web Development
- Custom Software Development
- Mobile App Development
- IoT Development
Focuses & Technologies
How AmiFactory compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how AmiFactory is positioned among 897 companies from Ukraine based on profile strength. Their position is good and safe. Of course, a better rank could be more helpful, but worth trying to reach them.
How much does AmiFactory charge for their services compared to other companies in Ukraine and Kyiv?
AmiFactory charges between $30 - 70/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in Ukraine is below average. This is perhaps a sweet spot. A well-optimized cost structure. It could definitely be a win in the end, but don't forget about your due diligence before hiring..
How many services does AmiFactory provide compared to other companies?
AmiFactory covers 3 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was AmiFactory founded?
AmiFactory was founded in 2016. According to TechBehemoths data, 41 companies were founded in Ukraine in that year. Compared to other companies, AmiFactory is relatively established in the market. This might be a sweet spot as well. They already got some experience and are still in the process of finetuning themselves, along with that extra mile that we all like.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
Every company has its start. These guys don't have any reviews yet, but you may give them a chance. They could excel, to make you a happy client. But, you may also consider other companies, with a proven track record too. To be safe.