Amazzia provides brand gating services to brands that sell on Amazon. Our strategy is simple: in 90 days or less, we’ll clear the field of unauthorized sellers so you regain full control over your brand’s presence on Amazon. Once unauthorized sellers and MAP violators have been removed, we don’t stop there. We continue to monitor and protect your brand against future violators and price erosion efforts, keeping you in control of your brand’s Amazon presence 24/7.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Average
Average is better than “below average”, but not “good”, at least not on TechBehemoths. amazzia is one of those companies that might deliver some projects, but are not convincing enough. For this reason, their profile strength is average. Advice: get in touch with amazzia if you have a great intuition. Otherwise, go the extra mile and find a slightly better ranking company. We have 5,000 strong and excellent ones from a total of 43,000+.
7040 Darby Ave, Unit 1
United States +18188759990
- E-Commerce Development
- Pay Per Click
Focuses & Technologies
How amazzia compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how amazzia is positioned among 19742 companies from United States based on profile strength. An average rate is fine, but could definitely be better for a bit more credibility.
How much does amazzia charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Reseda?
amazzia is one of those companies that decided to not disclose their pricing. We do not know the exact reason, but we assume their price range can be pretty flexible, depending on each project and client, that is why. Rise this topic once you will discuss it with them.
How many services does amazzia provide compared to other companies?
amazzia covers 3 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was amazzia founded?
amazzia was founded in 1997. According to TechBehemoths data, 953 companies were founded in United States in the year 2000 or before. Compared to other companies, amazzia is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- Amazzia has delivered as promised cleaning up the Amazon sales channel for our products by improving the accuracy and quality of our listings dramatically, ultimately improving the customer experience when they buy our products. Thank you Amazzia!!!! Side Note : Some poor reviews seem to be questioning Amazzia's strategy. As a manufacturer who just simply wanted accurate information about our products on Amazon listings and tried and failed miserably for 2 years to do it ourselves, I would simply remind everyone how absolutely atrocious it is attempting to participate as a seller on Amazon. Without an expert partner like Amazzia in your corner you are basically being thrown to the wolves. Do yourself a favor and partner with Amazzia. Don't go it alone
- Amazzia and it’s team have been absolutely essential for us in growing our brand on Amazon. They removed the issue we had of pirate sellers selling our product for under the Msrp. This was affecting our other trade partners including Nordstrom as they were critical that we couldn’t control our amazon price listing. . William and his team removed this issue within weeks! We had tried ourselves for months, using lawyers and cease and assist letters to unauthorised sellers with no progress. . Amazzia is the only service that has successfully helped us fix this issue, highly recommended team! They’re also great at all things Amazon to get your product performing to its potential.
- Amazzia has made the hard parts of my job easier - they're incredibly communicative, professional, friendly, and helpful!
- Amazzia has been a great partner in growing our Amazon business! Their team is extremely knowledgeable on all things Amazon and how to make a brand succeed!
- We have been pleased with Amazzia's disaplined process for cleaning up unauthorized sellers on Amazon. They have helped to keep our brand integrity and value proposition in line with our corporate strategy and brick & mortar retailers.