Hello! My name is Christa Albano and I own Albano Design, a graphic and web design company. I'm based in Charlottesville, Virginia, but take on clients from anywhere. I provide graphic design and web design services including website design and redesign, logo design, business cards, print and marketing materials, branding and advertising. I also do product and other types of photography to help my clients with their project graphics.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Below Average
Albano Design lacks more convincing data about their portfolio, has no or less client reviews and an incomplete description of their business It could be that Albano Design does a great job in reality, but the lack of transparency should encourage you to continue the search.
333 2nd St SE,
United States +14349892546
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Logo Design
- Web Development
Albano Design Stats ! You can learn more about company stats on TechBehemoths in this article.
How Albano Design compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Albano Design is positioned among 20765 companies from United States based on profile strength. A below-average rate is tricky. It might be that they are still good, but not paying too much attention to their business profile.
How much does Albano Design charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Charlottesville?
Albano Design is one of those companies that decided to not disclose their pricing. We do not know the exact reason, but we assume their price range can be pretty flexible, depending on each project and client, that is why. Rise this topic once you will discuss it with them.
How many services does Albano Design provide compared to other companies?
Albano Design covers 6 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a medium range of services compared to their competitors. This is safe. A bit of experience from more fields is always good, in case you may need additional services, they can cover it as well.
When was Albano Design founded?
Albano Design was founded in 2011. According to TechBehemoths data, 502 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Albano Design is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- Christa was a pleasure to work with. Came in under budget, way ahead of estimated schedule, and was super friendly. She went ahead and ordered the prints that I wanted so I didn't have to. Highly recommend.
- Christa has been a pleasure to work with! She gave my outdated website a complete overhaul, vastly improving its visual appeal in the process. Importantly, she also found ways to greatly improve its functionality including automating processes such as data entry that I had previously been implementing manually myself. I've always appreciated Christa's attention to details and responsiveness. I'm fortunate to have her help.
- I have worked with Christa at Albano designs for nearly a decade on both personal and professional projects. Her technical prowess is matched by her artistic eye. She has done outstanding web design, collateral marketing pieces, logo work, and is just all around awesome person to work with. On top of that, she provides a cost effective solution for our small business, with timely responsiveness. 10 out of 10 stars...would highly recommend. Just fantastic.
- I had Christa help me design and create a one of a kind concert poster as a gift for my wife. She was responsive, she listened to understand what I was trying to accomplish and was open to feedback during the design process. Her rates were reasonable and the time it took her to complete seemed fair. I was extremely happy with the entire process from initially reaching out to having a final product in hands. Christa made it really easy.
- Working with Christa was one of the easiest tech experiences the non-profit I work for has ever had. Not only did she quote us a reasonable amount of money for a new website, she also understood the budget constraints of a non-profit, as well as our staff work flow. She never spoke over our heads, but took the time to explain why certain website features mattered and how they would help our fundraising efforts in the long run. But, best of all, not only is our new website affordable and great quality, it's also beautiful. She really took the time to understand our needs and bring our brand a notch above.