Alaniz Marketing started 2008 as a dream to help businesses grow. We saw companies reeling to adjust to a rapidly changing digital world and the marketing landscape was full of traditional agencies.
Our goal was to build an agency that focused on transparency, sound business strategy, and in-depth multi-channel marketing expertise. Today, Alaniz is a growing company with a wonderful team and a strong stable of clients. We work hard, play hard, and we love what we do.
Profile strength: Above Average
Alaniz may be a strong company in its field, it has enough information, so you can get an idea about their experience and track record. However, they could have provided more details about their business. You can search for a stronger company in this niche or just give it a try. It might be worth it to get in touch with Alaniz.
7250 Redwood Blvd, Ste 109
United States +14158925252
- Web Design
- Media Planning & Buying
- Digital Strategy
- Content Marketing
Focuses & Technologies
- Consumer products & services15%
- Information technology15%
- Financial services10%
Alaniz Stats ! You can learn more about company stats on TechBehemoths in this article.
How Alaniz compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Alaniz is positioned among 20439 companies from United States based on profile strength. An above-average rate means the company has all it needs to deliver a project
How much does Alaniz charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Novato?
Alaniz charges between $150 - 250/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is above the market average. Their high price range might be a result of an extended experience or high-quality work. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does Alaniz provide compared to other companies?
Alaniz covers 7 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a medium range of services compared to their competitors. This is safe. A bit of experience from more fields is always good, in case you may need additional services, they can cover it as well.
When was Alaniz founded?
Alaniz was founded in 2007. According to TechBehemoths data, 366 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, Alaniz is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- The Inbound Certification course is a marketing training course that covers the fundamentals of the inbound methodology. Andrew Erickson, the managing partner, taught our group how SEO, blogging, landing pages, lead nurturing, conversion analysis and reporting come together to form a modern inbound marketing strategy. This boot camp was extremely informative and helped me understand what Inbound marketing is and how it can be helpful to get clients. This boot camp gave me a real world understanding of marketing, showed me how to improve my resume, and pushed me to get my HubSpot Inbound Certification.
- I am just getting to know the folks at Alaniz Marketing and am quite impressed with their professionalism and industry knowledge. Although I am not yet a client of theirs, Andrew went out of his way to give me some valuable information about enhancements I could make to my business website, to update it and attract and retain more clients. Thank you Andrew!
- Wow, Andrew and Roxanne are a wealth of information and so knowledgeable in all areas of marketing, creating relationships and sales funnels. I would run, not walk to contact them so they can help you create amazing results. Alaniz Marketing is definitely a must in your marketing budget.
- I am very impressed with how the staff at Alaniz Marketing is in touch with not just the large companies needs but also the smaller business needs. Their very informative website gives any business an insight as to what is needed for today's marketing strategies . This is an ever changing and challenging type of business and they hold the Gold Standard when it comes to client service and keeping up with the times.
- As always Andrew and Roxanne delivered an excellent presentation and evening. It was obvious that the subject matter was given great attention to and the delivery and interaction with a receptive audience was sterling. Grateful to be on the invite list and to learn from a team of professionals.