AKO Signs has been a trusted name in fleet graphics installation for over two decades. In 1984, Bruce Williams, at a mere twelve years old, started pin-striping cars for a local company owned by a family friend. He soon realized that this passion could turn into a career. In 1989, at the age of seventeen, Bruce created Auto Art, a company whose primary customer was the van conversion industry. During this time, his wife Melissa joined the business along with partners Robert Lyons and Bryan Hale.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Below Average
AKO Signs lacks more convincing data about their portfolio, has no or less client reviews and an incomplete description of their business It could be that AKO Signs does a great job in reality, but the lack of transparency should encourage you to continue the search.
1625 Oconee St.
United States +17065485389
How AKO Signs compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how AKO Signs is positioned among 20121 companies from United States based on profile strength. A below-average rate is tricky. It might be that they are still good, but not paying too much attention to their business profile.
How much does AKO Signs charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Athens?
AKO Signs is one of those companies that decided to not disclose their pricing. We do not know the exact reason, but we assume their price range can be pretty flexible, depending on each project and client, that is why. Rise this topic once you will discuss it with them.
How many services does AKO Signs provide compared to other companies?
AKO Signs covers 2 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was AKO Signs founded?
AKO Signs was founded in 1985. According to TechBehemoths data, 963 companies were founded in United States in the year 2000 or before. Compared to other companies, AKO Signs is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- This place is awesome I went in and spoke with the young lady that says at the front counter and I told her exactly what I wanted and did the measurements she jumped right on top of it all and handle everything for me got back in touch with me when she said she would everything was perfect I so recommend this place for any kind of details that you want to put on your vehicle
- I ordered a patriotic flag rocker panel from Amazon that I wanted installed on my truck correctly. I believe the secretary's name was Nila that I initially met with to get an estimate and schedule the installation. She could not have been nicer and more pleasant throughout the process. I just got it put on today and I was amazed to watch Taylor Smith take so much time and attention to detail to make sure it was installed professionally and looked great when he was finished. He had incredible patience and made sure that I was completely satisfied. He also gave me good advice on how to care for it and to come back if I had any problems. They even brought a chair out for me to sit in while I watched Taylor do such great work. Thanks to AKO Signs I think my truck looks much better with the patriotic flag!
- I'm so impressed with AKO. I ordered my signs today and they were able to ship them out the same day. Thank you for your professionalism and responsiveness.
- AKO Signs did a fantastic job on my truck! They were attentive and super responsive. If you’re looking to have vehicle graphics or lettering done, look no further.
- The AKO team has been amazing to work with! We needed labels printed quickly when one of our primary suppliers wasn't able to come through and AKO stepped in to save the day twice. We are forever fans of AKO and will be doing as much business with them as we can. They are reliable, quick, kind, proactive, and truly care about their customers.