AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data has multiple offices.
The head office is in Sanford, United States
AIMLEAP- Outsource Big Data is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified global technology consulting and service provider offering Digital IT, AI augmented Data Solutions, Automation and Research & Analytics Services.
With automation-first approach, our services include end-to-end IT application management, Mobile app Development, Data Management, Data Mining Services, Web Data Scraping, Self-serving BI reporting solutions, Digital Marketing, and Analytics solutions.
We started in 2012 and successfully delivered projects in IT & digital transformation, automation driven data solution and digital marketing for more than 500 fast-growing companies in the USA, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada; and more.
- An ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified
- Served 500+ customers
- 8+ Years of industry experience
- 98% Client Retention
- Global Delivery Centers in the USA, Canada, India & Australia
Email: [email protected]
USA: 1-30235 14656
Canada: +1 902 279 1797
India: +91 810 527 1615
Australia: +61 402 576 615
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Strong
Nice! AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data has a strong company profile with a clear description of their services, client reviews and a portfolio. You can get a very clear picture of their experience and expertise. We encourage you to get in touch with AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data. AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data is ranked in the top 47% among all the 43,000+ companies on the platform.
1923 Bragg St #140-3219 Sanford, NC 27330, USA
United States +13023514656
35 Capstone Crescent Bedford, Nova Scotia B4B OH1
Nova Scotia B4B OH1
17/1, 2nd Floor Ambalipura, Sarjapur Main Rd Bellandur Gate, Bengaluru Karnataka - 560103, India
21 Hammerwood Avenue Derrimut, 3030 Vic Australia
Derrimut 3030 Vic
- UX/UI Design
- Finance & Accounting Outsourcing (FAO)
- IT Managed
- BI & Big Data Consulting
- Market Research
- Mobile App Development
Focuses & Technologies
- Data Analysis
- Other BI & data solutions
- Operations & process improvement
- Other consumer apps
- Hybrid & cross platform apps
- Data Reporting
- Other enterprise apps
- Marketing analytics
- Microsoft BI & data solutions
- Publishing & digital content
- Other mobile OS
- Other BI & analytics
- Customer Loyalty
- Financial services30%
- Consumer products & services25%
- Information technology25%
- Energy & natural resources10%
AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data Stats
How AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data is positioned among 19202 companies from United States based on profile strength. A strong rate means the company is trustworthy and knows its business.
How much does AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Sanford?
AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data charges under $30/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is very affordable. Is this a great cost optimization or something we don't know? Not sure, but it is both exciting and challenging to bet on a lower-priced service. Is it worth it or not - your due diligence will answer this question..
How many services does AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data provide compared to other companies?
AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data covers 16 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a above average range of services compared to their competitors. Good call. They offer a wide range of services which is a great finding. This way they might cover more things during the project.
When was AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data founded?
AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data was founded in 2011. According to TechBehemoths data, 485 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, AIMLEAP - Outsource Big Data is established in the market. Reliable. Most of the companies operating since then have gained valuable experience, learning from their mistakes and therefore help you with a great experience further on. You should feel in good hands with them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- Right place for global exposure -- working with professionals. Many things to learn on a regular basis. Good exposure to hands-on leaning and exposure to global customers and culture. Always supportive team..
- Excellent place to work -- especially for freshers and mid level candidates. A lot of things to learn on a regular basis. Team is always very supportive, helpful and ease of working.
- "Impressed with the team -- for their availability, willingness to serve and solution oriented approach." Appreciate some of the key qualities -- like: Value for money delivered - we like it Drive towards solutions Energetic team -- ease of working with and experience Best wishes!!
- Ok ok ok
- One of the best start-up company to work with. Good exposure to latest technologies.
Contact the company directly