Profile strength: ABOVE AVERAGE
Agile Continental may be a strong company in its field, it has enough information, so you can get an idea about their experience and track record. However, they could have provided more details about their business. You can search for a stronger company in this niche or just give it a try. It might be worth it to get in touch with Agile Continental.
SCO 22-23, Cabin no. 312, 3rd floor, K10 Tower, Feroze Gandhi Market Ludhiana
- IT Strategy Consulting
- Custom Software Development
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Digital Strategy
- Mobile App Development
Focuses & Technologies
- Advertising & marketing8%
- Business services12%
- Other industries10%
Agile Continental Stats
How Agile Continental compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Agile Continental is positioned among 4725 companies from India based on profile strength. An above-average rate means the company has all it needs to deliver a project
How much does Agile Continental charge for their services compared to other companies in India and Punjab?
Agile Continental charges under $30/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in India is very affordable. Is this a great cost optimization or something we don't know? Not sure, but it is both exciting and challenging to bet on a lower-priced service. Is it worth it or not - your due diligence will answer this question..
How many services does Agile Continental provide compared to other companies?
Agile Continental covers 14 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a above average range of services compared to their competitors. Good call. They offer a wide range of services which is a great finding. This way they might cover more things during the project.
When was Agile Continental founded?
Agile Continental was founded in 2011. According to TechBehemoths data, 142 companies were founded in India in that year. Compared to other companies, Agile Continental is established in the market. Reliable. Most of the companies operating since then have gained valuable experience, learning from their mistakes and therefore help you with a great experience further on. You should feel in good hands with them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- In a previous job, a lot of my work was done in tandem with the employees of Agile Continental. They're super-efficient at what they do and excellent at maintaining open communication. They also have a great sense of humor, so they're fun to work with. Keep up the good work and good luck!
- I love working here as a Digital Marketing Head. Such a nice people and amazing environment.
- Nice place to work! Comfort working hours, everybody is there to help you. Will recommend to everyone.
- Lots of learning. Nice place to work. Agile provides great opportunity to get a good growth in your career.
Contact the company directly