Who are we:
Software house Adgroup.sh was founded in early 2011 in the seaside city of Gdynia, Poland. Since then, we're constantly developing our skills, and structures, by working on more and more complex project. Now, after 8 years of gathering extensive experience, we implement advanced IT projects for demanding clients around the globe.
We have created and developed IT projects, including CRM and ERP systems, technologies in the advertising industry, offline software and Big Data.We currently create desktop and mobile applications in technologies: PHP, Java, Python, JS, Swift, C, C ++ and many others (depending on the client's expectations). We support technologically production machines in the field of optimization and process automation.
In the advertisment:
We have extensive experience in the internet advertising market, both in creating software and running advertising campaigns with a focus on retargeting, targeting and coverage.We can boast of creating several complete advertising systems in the area of e-commerce.
Each new project is a challenge and a chance for us to improve our skills and a long-term business relationships.
- Web & Enterprise Portals
- Content & Document Management
- Social Networking Solutions
- Big Data & Business Intelligence
- Media Content Distribution
- Business Process Automation
- Elearning & Online Training
- Consumer & Enterprise Mobility
- Cloud Solutions
- CRM/ERP Systems for companies
- VOD platforms (Desktop + Mobile)
- Marketing Platfroms (RTB, API, Affiliate)
- Branch marketing analysis
If you want to know more, just contact us!
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Below Average
adgroup.sh lacks more convincing data about their portfolio, has no or less client reviews and an incomplete description of their business It could be that adgroup.sh does a great job in reality, but the lack of transparency should encourage you to continue the search.
How adgroup.sh compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how adgroup.sh is positioned among 709 companies from Poland based on profile strength. A below-average rate is tricky. It might be that they are still good, but not paying too much attention to their business profile.
How much does adgroup.sh charge for their services compared to other companies in Poland and Gdynia?
adgroup.sh charges between $30 - 70/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in Poland is below average. This is perhaps a sweet spot. A well-optimized cost structure. It could definitely be a win in the end, but don't forget about your due diligence before hiring..
How many services does adgroup.sh provide compared to other companies?
adgroup.sh covers 3 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was adgroup.sh founded?
adgroup.sh was founded in 2010. According to TechBehemoths data, 21 companies were founded in Poland in that year. Compared to other companies, adgroup.sh is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
From 4 reviews
- It was nice to work with You, guys:)
- I recommend a great team of programmers! :)
- I've worked with Adgroup.SH last year, with their help we created CRM for our growing gaming company. I must say, never before I have met team so professional and easy to cooperate with. It's very rare to find software house such client orientated. I recommend Adgroup.sh for everyone who need to hire a trustworthy and professional Software House.
- I had the pleasure to work with Adgroup.sh on a large project. Great specialists, but above all very good contact with the client. All the time I watched the progress of works, the project was finished a week before a predetermined date and this is a rarity among software developers. I definitely recommend it.