As a leading custom software development company in Vietnam, Adamo Digital has delivered outstanding IT outsourcing services to a diverse group of clients from America, Canada, Australia, Europe, and Singapore. For over 5 years of operation, we have built powered dedicated development teams with professional and talented developers, designers, QA, testers, and project managers, who are desired to contribute your business.
We have successfully developed over 60 projects related to mobile app development, web design development services, portal development, and services of dedicated developers for hire. We are leveraging creative approach and cutting-edge technology (PHP, ReactJS, React Native, Ruby on Reals, Swift, Object-C, Java, Kotlin, Node.js, .Net, and more) to provide the fitted software solutions that tailor-made for your business.
Focused Areas of Expertise
Food and beverage software development: We help F&B enterprises adopt the industrial IT innovation and instantly improve business performances by offering software outsourcing services for on-demand food ordering apps, on-demand food delivery app, restaurant POS system, Restaurant CMR system, and other software as required.
Travel and hospitality software development: We have done 30+ projects to travel tech companies, startups, travel agency regarding travel portal development, Booking engines software, Travel agent Software, and Tour operator software.
Healthcare software development: As one of the few healthcare-focused software development companies in Vietnam, we provide outsourcing development services of healthcare solutions, telehealth solutions, electronic health records software, and medical billing software.
Social networking software development: Adamo Digital have intensive experiences in developing tailor-made marketplace app and website, social networking sites, social network Analytics Tools, Video, and Messaging app.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Good
Good is ok, but it seems that something very important is missing on the company profile. Adamo Digital may be a good company to work with. It requires a little more attention and research from your side, as they don't have reviews and portfolio items just yet.. Do your due diligence before contracting Adamo Digital.
3rd Floor, A1 Building, Ecolife Capitol, 58 To Huu, Nam Tu Liem
- Custom Software Development
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
Focuses & Technologies
- Hospitality & leisure25%
- Other industries25%
Adamo Digital Stats ! You can learn more about company stats on TechBehemoths in this article.
How Adamo Digital compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Adamo Digital is positioned among 201 companies from Vietnam based on profile strength. Their position is good and safe. Of course, a better rank could be more helpful, but worth trying to reach them.
How much does Adamo Digital charge for their services compared to other companies in Vietnam and Hanoi?
Adamo Digital charges under $30/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in Vietnam is very affordable. Is this a great cost optimization or something we don't know? Not sure, but it is both exciting and challenging to bet on a lower-priced service. Is it worth it or not - your due diligence will answer this question..
How many services does Adamo Digital provide compared to other companies?
Adamo Digital covers 15 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a above average range of services compared to their competitors. Good call. They offer a wide range of services which is a great finding. This way they might cover more things during the project.
When was Adamo Digital founded?
Adamo Digital was founded in 2015. According to TechBehemoths data, 9 companies were founded in Vietnam in that year. Compared to other companies, Adamo Digital is established in the market. Reliable. Most of the companies operating since then have gained valuable experience, learning from their mistakes and therefore help you with a great experience further on. You should feel in good hands with them.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- I would like to take a few minutes in order to thank you all for the good job you did on the Lawyer platform. It has been a pleasure to work with Adamo and to feel that all you are driven by results. The results are satisfying !
- I engaged Adamo to help me build a mobile application. I didn’t have the technical expertise necessary to build our mobile solution, but I had the vision and knew how it should function. I needed a development firm that had a successful track record in delivering enterprise-level mobile applications. I needed someone with the right industry knowledge so they could help guide me through the nuances of the development and launch. They have many capable coders and developers. I was happily surprised because Adamo delivered more than what I expected. They’re very good at doing exactly what you ask them to do. This was my first product project, and I didn’t have a lot of experience. I just gave them some mockups and they did exactly what I envisioned. I also found Adamo to be relatively forgiving, in that they were willing to make some changes without charging me extra. I think there’s a genuine professionalism and pride in what they do, and they’re very responsive in getting things done.
- I've worked with overseas companies before and the killer is almost always communication. It's very hard with different time zones and language barriers. Adamo's team really went out of their way to make sure we were communicating and, when there were issues, we got them resolved quickly. They did a good job of keeping communication going. Although it is too early to provide a final assessment since the mobile app has just launched in the app store, the user testing was satisfactory. Adamo has outstanding communication skills and the team worked quickly to resolve issues.
- They had worked on a similar technology solution for a local company. I looked at the end-product, which had the quality I wanted. I was confident that they’d be able to build the right technology. Having worked for companies in an IT capacity myself, I looked at their skill level and maturity. The cost of developing in Singapore would have been 4x as high. As an offshore company, Adamo seemed a lot more affordable. Overall, I looked at 5–6 offshore and local companies. I did consider the security of working offshore, but the price was a big differentiator. The project was delivered within the initial budget and project timelines. Adamo's team always found a way to solve the issues we faced.