Action Graphics was formed in 1985 Due to the vast experience of our staff within the signage and graphics industry we are able to supply anything from a simple car graphic to a fully blown signage project.
As we keep all work in-house we are able to offer a quick turnaround (dependant on job) and also offer advice on getting the best results from the type of project given.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: GOOD
Good is ok, but it seems that something very important is missing on the company profile. Action Graphics UK may be a good company to work with. It requires a little more attention and research from your side, as they don't have reviews and portfolio items just yet.. Do your due diligence before contracting Action Graphics UK.
3 Phoenix Business Park Avenue Close Aston Birmingham
West Midlands B7 4NU
United Kingdom +441212424000
Action Graphics UK Stats
How Action Graphics UK compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Action Graphics UK is positioned among 5355 companies from United Kingdom based on profile strength. Their position is good and safe. Of course, a better rank could be more helpful, but worth trying to reach them.
How much does Action Graphics UK charge for their services compared to other companies in United Kingdom and West Midlands?
Action Graphics UK charges between $150 - 250/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United Kingdom is above the market average. Their high price range might be a result of an extended experience or high-quality work. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does Action Graphics UK provide compared to other companies?
Action Graphics UK covers 5 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was Action Graphics UK founded?
Action Graphics UK was founded in 1986. According to TechBehemoths data, 206 companies were founded in United Kingdom in the year 2000 or before. Compared to other companies, Action Graphics UK is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- Love the quick turnaround and the price. Dave Foxall and team are remarkable.
- Another great service provided from Action Graphics. Andy came out for a site visit within a few days of making contact and then we quickly received designs/ images and a quotation. Thanks again guys
- Action Graphic's always go the extra mile to and take the time to understand what is needed to make sure your project goes to plan. Dave Foxall has been in the business for many years and provides you with excellent advice, he has the technical knowledge to know what is possible and what is just not going to work . All his team are friendly. I can certainly recommend them . They have provided many event graphics for all occasions for many years for Corporate Occasions Ltd
- Excellent service. Had our van wrapped and sign written now it really stands out on the road. Great service from design to finish. The quality of the final product is excellent. Want you vehicle sign written Action sign is the place to go
- Avoid this company at all costs. After regular emails back and forth regarding the design and installation of a sign for my company I negotiated a price with a member of the sales team. I was then sent the proforma for this via email. After the salesperson went on holiday the managing director of the company spoke to me and explained he was frustrated with his colleagues quote but this was not my fault and I expressed my wish to proceed. A installation date had already been agreed and the fee was paid only to receive a phone call almost instantly to say the fee wasn't correct. Much to my surprise the managing director had changed the price without telling me this during our conversation and refused to do business with me unless an extra amount was paid despite me having a legally binding proforma sent by email as proof of the agreed price. The managing director was quite simply rude, aggressive and after hanging up the phone twice on me quite simply a pathetic excuse for a business man. Not only was he rude on the phone despite none of this being my fault, but chose to send poorly written emails starting with 'good for you' as a response (not to mention his spelling of 'lose' as 'loose' WOW!!) - merely playground stuff. The simple thing to do in this situation would be to honour the agreed price with a client and make sure your sales department have sufficient training in future to stop this happening again. Please avoid this company at all costs - simple business etiquette and understanding are lost on them, not to mention manners!
Contact the company directly