Aarvik Infotech is a one-stop web solution specializes in web design, development & online marketing. The firm is well known for building platforms for startups and become most trusted web partners for various brands.
We even offer ready-made solutions & digital marketing services to help brands grow online. We have team of web experts who specialize in all spheres of web solutions which includes:
Website Creation/ Redesign
Social Media Optimization
Online Reputation Management
The company was established in 2017 and delivered major projects to all over the world. At Aarvik Infotech, we love to create new version, not copy! Our dedicated expert team is always thinking outside the box to produce refreshing ideas to help your business grow. It offers unique range of packages from small to large businesses & always tailors our services to meet your unique requirements.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Below Average
Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd lacks more convincing data about their portfolio, has no or less client reviews and an incomplete description of their business It could be that Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd does a great job in reality, but the lack of transparency should encourage you to continue the search.
Address: SCO 84/3, Level 3,Phase 5, Industrial Area
- Web Design
- Mobile App Development
- Digital Strategy
- Web Development
- E-Commerce Development
How Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd is positioned among 5028 companies from India based on profile strength. A below-average rate is tricky. It might be that they are still good, but not paying too much attention to their business profile.
How much does Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd charge for their services compared to other companies in India and Mohali?
Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd charges between $30 - 70/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in India is below average. This is perhaps a sweet spot. A well-optimized cost structure. It could definitely be a win in the end, but don't forget about your due diligence before hiring..
How many services does Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd provide compared to other companies?
Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd covers 13 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a above average range of services compared to their competitors. Good call. They offer a wide range of services which is a great finding. This way they might cover more things during the project.
When was Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd founded?
Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd was founded in 2016. According to TechBehemoths data, 219 companies were founded in India in that year. Compared to other companies, Aarvik Infotech Pvt Ltd is relatively established in the market. This might be a sweet spot as well. They already got some experience and are still in the process of finetuning themselves, along with that extra mile that we all like.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- I was a project manager in this company. I resign from my post in May 2019 and company not give my salary of 2 months. when I try to call in the company then HR of this company, not pic my call. When I talk about this issue with MD of this company then he always makes an excuse and tell me to give in 2 or 3 days but still today not having my salary. HR has no sense to talk to employees. Salary Always late some time never comes.
- As per my experience it is good company. They are polite and honest.
- Aneesh vashisht was very quick to respond and talked me through the issues surrounding my project needs. Thanks again Aneesh
- As a client i am completely satisfied with the work these guys do, they give all the details briefly & do what they have promised.. project delivery is on time.
- DO NOT HIRE! This developer is completely incompetent. They promised great service and quality support. They created a SAAS on AWS and never configured backups. After over $10000 in coding, our instance became unhealthy and Autoscalling deleted and recreated a new one. We lost EVERYTHING and they never made a local backup of the work! Amazon's own tech confirmed that this was complete incompetence and should never had been done. Aneesh Vashisht is a complete fraud. And yes,if you want, we can show you the report from Amazon.