Based in Portland, Oregon, A•VIBE offers custom web development and design solutions catered to your specific online needs. We use the most powerful tools that advanced web design and development have to offer, while maintaining our unparalleled customer service to maintain long-term relationships with our clients.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Below Average
A·VIBE lacks more convincing data about their portfolio, has no or less client reviews and an incomplete description of their business It could be that A·VIBE does a great job in reality, but the lack of transparency should encourage you to continue the search.
1410 SW Morrison Suite #800
United States +15032968499
How A·VIBE compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how A·VIBE is positioned among 19413 companies from United States based on profile strength. A below-average rate is tricky. It might be that they are still good, but not paying too much attention to their business profile.
How much does A·VIBE charge for their services compared to other companies in United States and Portland?
A·VIBE charges between $70 - 150/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United States is the market average. This is a safer bet. Being well aware of their capabilities and cost. This gives room for more flexibility in negotiating the cost. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does A·VIBE provide compared to other companies?
A·VIBE covers 3 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was A·VIBE founded?
A·VIBE was founded in 2004. According to TechBehemoths data, 238 companies were founded in United States in that year. Compared to other companies, A·VIBE is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- I coach and mentor Business Owners and have recommended AVIBE to my clients when they need Web Application development. Jake and his team have always delivered and my clients have been happy for the referral.
- We appreciate your quality and efficient work. It is an honor working with such a great organization.
- Coral Sales has worked with A-Vibe for over 5 years. They are always professional and fast to respond with any issues. The whole A-Vibe team goes the extra mile to ensure we receive the best service possible.
- A-Vibe has been a partner for over four years, and we have had a great experience with them. I use the word "partner" because it feels like they are an extension of our office. We present a problem to them and they help us to solve it, often giving us several solutions from which to choose. They built a custom website and application for us. Our site has a password protected back office that is customer facing, as well as one that is used internally by our staff, and yet another that is accessed by our state partners. So it is complicated to say the least! Their solutions are integrated into everything we do. I would recommend them to anyone looking for technical business solutions.
- Unfortunately, I was not Impressed at all... I was recommended by an associate to have them bid on a significantly-sized and costly project. I needed a company that could move at the pace of MY NEEDS. As an entrepreneur, time is the most valuable commodity I have. Instead of "Let's get this figured out", I received excuse after excuse with why I would not be able to meet with a manager/director for weeks! I even said to let me know whatever time will work and I will make it happen on my end. They had a very nonchalant and uncaring attitude throughout the initial messaging process. I am sorry folks, but you are not living in the real world for real businesses. "The boss is heading out of town", or "People are taking vacations", etc. etc.. does not work for shakers and movers in our fast paced e-society. I know as business owners and project coordinators read this, you get what I am saying. If that's the initial response I was getting in the beginning, how can a client be comfortable you will not use the same reasoning after being hired? Most of us have legitimate deadlines that need to be met. You guys are simply not worth the risk..