A Nerd's World has multiple offices.
The head office is in Toronto, Canada
We are a Canadian design agency based in Toronto, Ontario established in 2006. Our client list encompasses brands, companies and individuals from around the world, however we are proud to be Canadian and more particularly from downtown Toronto. We have even had the honour of creating for the city itself through our work with the Toronto Financial District and the creation of a brand identity for Queen Street West. Our public facing store front compliments our brand in many ways including making the prospect of starting a brand, or seeking the help of an eager, experienced creative team an exciting reality.
Although we have worked with Larger brands such as creating a website for Toyota, University of Toronto, Sick Kids Hospital, Boots & Hearts and of course the Wu Tang Clan, it is the act of creation that gives us fuel. Our team works entirely in house and is comprised of individuals with a diverse skill sets. We are made up of web developers, SEO specialists, project managers, graphic designers, photographers and more. Many of us are from different countries around the world, though we share a value for well crafted content and bettering the digital world.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Above Average
A Nerd's World may be a strong company in its field, it has enough information, so you can get an idea about their experience and track record. However, they could have provided more details about their business. You can search for a stronger company in this niche or just give it a try. It might be worth it to get in touch with A Nerd's World.
164 Spadina Ave
Toronto M5T 3B3
160 Spadina Ave
Toronto M5T 2C2
How A Nerd's World compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how A Nerd's World is positioned among 1784 companies from Canada based on profile strength. An above-average rate means the company has all it needs to deliver a project
How much does A Nerd's World charge for their services compared to other companies in Canada and Toronto?
A Nerd's World charges between $70 - 150/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in Canada is the market average. This is a safer bet. Being well aware of their capabilities and cost. This gives room for more flexibility in negotiating the cost. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does A Nerd's World provide compared to other companies?
A Nerd's World covers 5 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was A Nerd's World founded?
A Nerd's World was founded in 2006. According to TechBehemoths data, 26 companies were founded in Canada in that year. Compared to other companies, A Nerd's World is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
From 5 reviews
- I had a really good experience with A Nerd's World. They were very responsive to my needs. I appreciated all their expertise and help. I would highly recommend their services if you are looking to build or edit your webpage.
- I contacted A NERD’S World to help create my e-commerce store. When I reached out I only had an idea of what I wanted to create, but I knew I needed help bringing that vision to life. Grace and her team went above and beyond to make my store a reality. I had SO MANY questions, ideas, revisions, and they were there to assist me without hesitation. I couldn’t recommend a company more for website creation! Thanks so much to you all!!
- Mediocre work for a website that we paid roughly $5000-$6000 for. I had to pay another company to re-vamp the website they came up with. Horrible with deadlines and every time we followed up, we received a long apology e-mail. Even after we demanded to see what has been done so far, the results were minimal. However, Grace was very sweet but other than that, everything else was disappointing.
- Chris and his employees provide excellent customer service. They are far the best website company that can do any request you have. They know how to deal with any problems you have in your website. They are super friendly to work with and absolutely get the job done. I highly recommend Chris website company.
- I never write bad reviews but this was the most delayed project and it was an expensive mistake and if I can help people I would say to not work with this company. Charged $4000 and it took them 1 year 4 months and things are still not looking great. Very disorganized, I was pushed around to three different web managers, nobody ever picks up the phone and it was painfully long and the website is still not perfect. I gave them my deposit last January, its been over a year and still no great results, they give no direction and like I said nobody cares about your results, no guidance no nothing. I highly HIGHLY recommend you go somewhere else, I suspect that they have fake reviews. Please be careful when giving them your money if you want quality service and delivery of product.