9livesdata delivers advanced software R&D in:
- large-scale distributed systems
- software defined storage, filesystems, clouds
- big data, machine learning, computer vision
- networking, operating systems
We deploy dedicated teams which can deliver complete solutions including a frontend with management and Web interfaces and a higly-scalable backend.
- development for startups/MVP creation
- commercialization of research coming from industrial labs and universities
- enterprise product architecting, development and support
The technologies used:
- tensorflow, Spark, OpenCV
- OpenStack, S3, Ceph
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Ansible, Docker
- React, Angular, and many others.
10 good reasons why to chose 9livesdata
- 80+ world-class developers with Msc/PhD in CS
- outstanding price/performance
- millions of lines of enterprise-quality parallel code
- thousands of clients using our code worldwide
- 10+ years of agile process constantly refined
- significant experience in large-scale international development
- quality delivered to clients – for example not a single bit lost out of EBs of data stored
- very high quality measured objectively - 0.27 defect per KLOC reported by SCA tools
- great IP creation – multiple USPTO patents assigned to clients
- very dependable partner – projects ongoing for many years
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: Good
Good is ok, but it seems that something very important is missing on the company profile. 9LivesData may be a good company to work with. It requires a little more attention and research from your side, as they don't have reviews and portfolio items just yet.. Do your due diligence before contracting 9LivesData.
ul. Ekologiczna 1/19
- Web Design
- UX/UI Design
- Application Testing
- Custom Software Development
- Architectural Design
- Product Design
- Web Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Application Management & Support
- Information technology85%
- Business services15%
How 9LivesData compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how 9LivesData is positioned among 633 companies from Poland based on profile strength. Their position is good and safe. Of course, a better rank could be more helpful, but worth trying to reach them.
How much does 9LivesData charge for their services compared to other companies in Poland and Warsaw?
9LivesData charges between $70 - 150/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in Poland is the market average. This is a safer bet. Being well aware of their capabilities and cost. This gives room for more flexibility in negotiating the cost. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does 9LivesData provide compared to other companies?
9LivesData covers 3 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was 9LivesData founded?
9LivesData was founded in 2007. According to TechBehemoths data, 12 companies were founded in Poland in that year. Compared to other companies, 9LivesData is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Every company has its start. These guys don't have any reviews yet, but you may give them a chance. They could excel, to make you a happy client. But, you may also consider other companies, with a proven track record too. To be safe.
Contact the company directly