64 Digital has multiple offices.
The head office is in Aylesbury, United Kingdom
We’re a small but perfectly formed team of passionate designers, developers and account managers and we all share the belief that you can only be at the top of your game when you love doing what you’re doing. We’ve been growing steadily since 2002 with a simple philosophy, if you only hire the best people then you’ll get great work, and if you do great work then all you'll need is your reputation. Why not take a look at some of our work and read what people are saying about us.
This profile is managed by TechBehemoths.
Working here? Claim this profile
Profile strength: ABOVE AVERAGE
64 Digital may be a strong company in its field, it has enough information, so you can get an idea about their experience and track record. However, they could have provided more details about their business. You can search for a stronger company in this niche or just give it a try. It might be worth it to get in touch with 64 Digital.
64 Digital, First Floor, 34 Market Square
Aylesbury HP20 1TW
United Kingdom +448005642253
64 Digital, 12 Melcombe Place
London NW1 6JJ
- Web Design
- Content Marketing
- Arts, entertainment & music25%
- Advertising & marketing15%
- Consumer products & services10%
- Information technology10%
64 Digital Stats
How 64 Digital compares to other companies based on profile strength?
See how 64 Digital is positioned among 5357 companies from United Kingdom based on profile strength. An above-average rate means the company has all it needs to deliver a project
How much does 64 Digital charge for their services compared to other companies in United Kingdom and Aylesbury?
64 Digital charges between $150 - 250/hour, meaning that the cost of their services in United Kingdom is above the market average. Their high price range might be a result of an extended experience or high-quality work. Keep this in mind before calculating your budget and requesting a quote..
How many services does 64 Digital provide compared to other companies?
64 Digital covers 5 services in their current region or area. This means that the company offers a limited range of services compared to their competitors. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be that the company is rather focused on a few things and does it well, instead of spreading too much.
When was 64 Digital founded?
64 Digital was founded in 2003. According to TechBehemoths data, 75 companies were founded in United Kingdom in that year. Compared to other companies, 64 Digital is veteran in the market. What can be added here? A very experienced company, which most of the time works with bigger clients or long-term projects. If you are one of these - don't think twice and contact them.
Having now reviews yet might be ok to trust, but having no portfolio...it's a little risky. We highly advice to look for another company. Better safe than sorry.
ReviewsWrite a Review
From 5 reviews
- and no wonder these scammers are now closed.....as above...paid the first 3000 in my case and they came up with excuse after excuse....Jenny, oh she's in a meeting....oh...she's at a wedding.....oh she's at a funeral....scamming fuc*s
- Awesome company - they pay real attention to detail, respond to questions quickly and are always a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend for any type/size of project
- I was promised the earth by Jenny when I met with her to discuss building a new website for my venture. Shortly after parting with money to 64 Digital all communication with Jenny stopped and work dried up on the project. I spent three months chasing them for delivery and the web site was not what we agreed. Very rude engagement from Ben who claims to deal with everything. Jenny never returned calls or messages once we paid the first £8,000. They had a great developer called Andy, but sadly he left in the early part of my project. My advice is to stay well clear of this business and look at the previous review on here. I didn't see it and wish I'd done more research. I've now turned to another web site company and have our website online. Sadly, 64 digital don't want to respond to me anymore or discuss refunding my payments. BUYER BEWARE.. Look up their details on Companies House and learn from my experiences. Jenny, respond to my mails and discuss a refund!!
- Fantastic company, have worked with Jenny and her team on many occasions - there work is always spot on and there customer service is excellent. Would highly recommend them.
- 64 Digital are the dream team. I needed a website for a business venture and everything was amazing from start to finish. Jenny and Andy are very coperative and understanding of every need. 64 Digital are the DREAM TEAM!
Contact the company directly